Epilogue

━━━━━

"Taee? Where are you?" Jungkook said, as he couldn't find his husband anywhere. He couldn't see too. All he saw, was darkness.

He can't see...

He was roaming his hands here and there, in the air, in attempt to find his beloved husband. Touching at everything as he roamed his hands, in order to find his husband's strong figure.

As he was desperately trying to find his husband, suddenly, he felt a hand wrapping around his thin waist.

"Where were you? I couldn't find you!!" Jungkook whined.

"Maybe, you should find some good hiding spots like me." Tae said giggling, as his hands worked on removing the blindfold from kook's eyes.

"What? You guys didn't even clap for me. It's not fair! That's cheating." Jungkook said, looking into taehyung's eyes, as he got his blindfold removed.

"Baby, we did in the beginning. Just say you couldn't-"

"PAPA!! I'M HERE!!" A loud yet cute voice entered into the chat, with uncontrollable giggles.

"Woonie! Papa couldn't find us. I removed his blindfold." Tae said making jungkook to whine, and the little boy, Kim Jung-Woo, their only son, clapped his hands in happiness.

Jungkook started to whine more, not because he lost in hide and seek with his husband and his child, but because he wanted he hear the little one giggling, and see his little jumps of excitement.

"Okay, enough of playing. Come let's go eat!" Tae said, carrying his little baby, and dragging his big baby.

It's been five years. Like the doctor said, koo got his sight back after a year. Then he became pregnant with the little angel. He is three years old now.

━━━━━

The little family has decided to spend the whole day going out and having fun. Like, they were currently in a theme park.

"Woonie? Why'd you wear your shoes like that?"

"I didn't do it."

"Then?"

"Dada."

Jungkook looked at tae with sharp eyes.

"A successful business man doesn't know how to wear shoes properly."

"Baby, that was an accident."

"There there!!" Woonie suddenly shouted pointing at a ride.

"You wanna go there?"

"Yess!"

"Let's go dada will take you. Kookie let's go."

"Do you remember this ride tae?"

"How can I not? That's where I tasted your lips for the first time." Tae said as koo blushed and hit his shoulder.

" Tae said as koo blushed and hit his shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Blinded by love | taekook ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें