59| Because I Heard...

Start from the beginning

"..."

"..."

"..."

Is she gone?

The thought sleeping male slowly opened one of his eyes to peek if his sister was gone. After finding out that she had actually left he opened his eyes fully and let out a sigh of relief.

"Pretending to be asleep after going back to my senses is hard.." (M/N) said to himself letting out another sigh from the small stress of pretending.

Looking around he saw a two remotes on the counter table right next to his hospital bed. He looked forward and saw a black screen tv. He wanted to watch some tv, but he knew way to well that as soon as his sister sees he'll get scolded. Even though he's the older sibling of the two, Haruhi still had the effect to scare the shit out of him when she's angry. And that was probably the reason for him fake sleeping.

~~~

Going around the area's perspective.. someone with very familiar brown locks was seen by the flower shop where the blonde Tamaki was going to.

"Welcome, what can I do for 'ya lads?" An middle aged woman asked with a kind and warm smile after two doorbell rang on the shop's two entrances. At one door, that one came in was the blonde haired Tamaki while the other a male who looked the same age as Tamaki though with brown hair came at the other door.

"Can I get a bouquet of (F/F) please?" The brown haired man asked with a polite smile. The blonde looked at his direction and saw dark bags underneath the male's brown eyes, seeming like he hadn't slept in days.

( Note: (F/F) means Favorite Flower/s )

"Coming right up dear. How 'bout 'ya fine lad?" The women asked the blonde who quickly looked away from the brunet and smiled nervously, "Um, can I get a recommendation? I'm really not that knowledgeable with flowers." He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Sure who're 'ya giving it to?" The women asks again as she starts to pick beautiful (F/F) for the brunet's request.

"Um, for my friend at the hospital." Tamaki said smiling charmingly.

"Well, 'ya sure 'bout just a friend lad? You look like 'ya like'em I'd say." The women says chuckling after seeing the blonde blush a light pink color.

"But if it's for a friend at a hospital I'll just wrap up some simple ( insert other F/F ) with a get well card along it, what d'ya think?" She asked after finishing up the brunet's bouquet and handed it to the male with a kind smile.

"Here 'ya go 'ya lad, that'll be 10,000 yen." She said, the brunet bowed politely as a thank you after giving the money and left the store.

"Yes, Thank you!" The blonde said with a thankful smile.

Looking around the close area the twins seems to be struggling on what to buy for all of them to eat for lunch.

"Man never thought buying commoner's food would be this hard.." Hikaru said with a tired sigh after looking at the market full of different kinds of food they had never seen before.

"Well, it is a good experience," Kaoru said trying to look at the porridges in plastic bags.

"But why are foods here all either in plastic bags of plastic containers?" Hikaru asked and back away a bit with his hands on his pockets. Looking a little bored.

"Um, excuse me?" A female voice called to the twins. The two looked at her direction making her blush a bit as she shyly twirled the strand of her hair.