ғᴜᴊɪᴡᴀʀᴀ ʜᴀʏᴀᴍɪ

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ."

ɴᴀᴍᴇ 

ɴᴀᴍᴇ 

Fujiwara Hayami

ᴀʟɪᴀs 

Captain of the Thunder Sakura, Goddess of Lightning, Raiden Shogun

ᴀɢᴇ 

25

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Magic Knight Captain of Thunder Sakura

ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Thunder Sakura, Clover Kingdom, Fujiwara Clan

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hayami is a young woman with pale skin and stands about 5'6 feet tall. She has long wavy dark purple hair that's usually styled into a loose single braid cascading down her back, and attached on the right side of her head is a pale lilac flower and fan shaped hair pin, the fan pin gifted to her by her twin sister and the flower from one of her fellow magic knights captains. She has striking cold dull purple eyes with an evident scar on her left cheekbone. She has a faded tattoo of her magic squad's logo on the back of her neck. She wears a kimono with an assortment of floral patterns and shades of purple and a black bodysuit underneath it. She wears a black ribbon choker around her neck and has a few rings adorning her fingers with her birthstone and the sigil of her clan and squad. She also wears black and purple thigh high stockings with mini diamonds decorating the openings of the stockings, along with high heeled sandals. 

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Hayami is considered to be one of the most powerful mages and fighters in all of the Clover Kingdom. She is the type of person who will fight for what she believes in order to protect her home and the people she considers friends and families. She is also quite a cold person who doesn't like associating with other people and only interacts with those she's acquainted with. She may appear quite intimidating and scary but she's quite shy in general and can be kind to those who treat her with kindness and respect. Whenever she's in public, she mostly talks in a loud commanding and quite sarcastic tone but once she's around her close friends and co members of her squad, she talks in a sweet philosophical tone as if she's a mother talking to her child. She's a firm believer of her point of view in life and has quite a few wise words to share, stands up for what's right and helps those who are in need.

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ

Hayami is the second child of the Fujiwara Clan, which consists of her father who is the leader of the clan and military of the country, her mother who is the commissioner of the clan and looks over their home, her older identical twin sister who is next in line to take the family name to lead the clan and a younger brother who is a skilled academician and fighter. Upon growing up, she had never taken a liking to being stuck inside the house at all times to study and become a proper lady of the clan. She was more interested in wielding various weapons and how to fight on the battlefields just like her father, in which he proudly trained her to become one of the greatest fighters in the country.

At the age of fifteen, Hayami decided to flee Inazuma for her to be able to grow more independently away from her family when it comes to being a fighter and a mage. After receiving a four leaf clover grimoire once she arrived in Clover Kingdom, she decided to participate in the magic knights entrance exams and managed to garner the interests of a few of the magic knight captains. At a young age, she became one of the most powerful knights in all of the kingdom and managed to be promoted in the higher ranking as a magic knight.

At the age of nineteen, Hayami was promoted to being a magic knight captain and was given the opportunity to assemble her own squad to lead. She formed the Thunder Sakura, a squad whose main duty is to serve and protect the citizens of the Clover Kingdom. Since then, she has been strictly recruiting mages who have the ability to surpass her expectations, can keep up with her and her members in the battlefield and has pure intentions of having the responsibilities of a magic knight of her squad. 

ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ

Thunder, Electro and Lightning Magic. Owner of a four leaf clover grimoire.

Hayami has the ability to manipulate thunder and lightning magic, which gives her multiple abilities to defeat her opponents in the battlefield. She can harness her magic to quicken her movements and almost move at the speed of lightning itself, giving her an advantage to stun her opponents before performing her attacks on them. Her magic is somewhat related to that of the heavens where she has the power to command the skies to throw down lightning and thunder whenever she commands.

Hayami is often seen wielding a sharp royal purple spear that was made by her grandfather and given to her at a young age. She can distribute her electro magic through her magic that can send static shocks to her opponents with every attack. She is able to summon lightning by pointing the tip of her spear into the sky and controlling the direction on where she wants it to hit. She can summon her weapon out of her grimoire whenever she commands.