"Hey guys"
Audrey comes in last

"wow you guys look really cool dressed like that!"
She states with sparkling eyes after approaching

"you look awesome too!"
Destiny retorts enthusiastically.

The wolf is wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket over it, black skinny jeans with a gold chain attached on the right side, black conversions with a howling wolf designed by her in white, and two rings, one silver and one matte black on the fingers of her right hand.

- Destiny's outfit-

Nathan wears a jacket and a matching tie, and a white shirt, pants in the same pattern as the jacket and black loafers.

- Nathan's outfit -

Audrey on the other hand is covered in a simple golden dress with a fine black belt around her hips and matte black converse.

- Audrey's outfit -

The three begin to wander around the various stalls and try all kinds of appetizers that are on the buffet table, trying to win some prizes in the classic games where either you're friends with the owner or you'll never win, although Destiny with her skill has managed to win a blue dolphin stuffed animal that she then gave to Audrey, since the girl was already looking at it a little with eyes in her heart.

After two hours have passed, the three friends head to the stage where the parade is about to begin, a more discreet way to talk about the beauty contest, something Destiny hates but at the same time finds amusing.

"Come on now, the rich people competition is starting"
Destiny incites her friends to get moving to find a decent spot by referring to the participants in a derogatory way

"Maybe those two maniac attractors are there too ahah"
Nathan says, making Destiny remember that memory again

"if they participate I hope they fall off the stage"
The wolf says coldly as she takes her seat, even though there is nothing true in her words

"Destiny!"
Audrey who just sat next to her scolds her, the other one stays with her eyes turned towards the stage.

All the lights are pointed towards the center of the stage where the presenter is standing, clearly belonging to the bracket of the rich as well as all the participants who are positioning themselves behind him, judging by how they are dressed. Designer clothes, hairstyles that cost who knows what absurd amount of money and all with an expression of someone who believes is a God come down to earth.

But then when the presenter begins to introduce the fifth contestant, here is that the heart of the lone wolf loses a beat, an angelic figure is positioned at the center of the stage with a smile so bright as to disfigure the light emitted by the lights positioned above her, a long black dress that as the only support is the breast of the girl, a slight slit allows a glimpse of the right leg, on the neck she wears a golden necklace that shines as her.

- Jennifer's outfit -

Then almost at the end of the presentation, Destiny's gaze meets that of the angel, that of the girl who has done nothing but intrude on her world since she first saw her. Jennifer returns to her seat, pretending not to have noticed the wolf who now looks almost like a puppy, her eyes wishing she could see nothing else but her.

Unfortunately, however, the introductions have to continue, alternating girls and boys one more snooty than the other, the last to show up is Zoe, who although reluctant finally agreed to participate after being begged by her best friend for a whole week. Destiny can't help but let out a laugh thinking back to their intense exchange of "insults" from the week before, drawing confused looks from her friends.

After the performances and the classic questions to find out how the participants think, the winners are finally elected, being a mixed competition both a boy and a girl are given the chance to win.

"And this year's winners are..."
The announcer holds up the envelope with the names and is slowly drawing the ticket

"JENNIFER DIAMOND AND ACE ORTEGA!!!"

Everyone present, even those who weren't following the competition but were just passing by, started applauding, the two winners are invited to give a short speech, the first one is the boy, one of those who is part of Jennifer's group

"Well the only thing I can say is.... That it's really too bad that this isn't the election for king and queen, because I couldn't wait to kiss the hottie standing here next to me"
He states with a wicked smirk putting his hand in his pants pocket then leaving the microphone to the co-winner who has an all but flattered expression.

Destiny who has continued to observe the one, who unlike the others, in her opinion is the only one who can consider herself a goddess come down to earth, feels a strange feeling inside, a slight pressure on her stomach that is certainly not caused by the fact that during the evening she has eaten this world and that other.

"Well Ace I'm really sorry but it will never happen haha..."
Starts her speech the blonde mocking the boy who in response abandons his position on the stage leaving

"... Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for being here and putting aside the differences between our different lifestyles... Especially thank you to everyone who didn't take their eyes off me even for a second"
The girl finishes her speech by looking in Destiny's direction and giving her a blatantly flirty wink.

"Damn rich girl..."
Whispers the wolf who has just realized she has been caught inflagrating by her prey, blushing almost imperceptibly.