"And you did," Annabeth marveled, "for two thousand years." She sounded kind of impressed, despite the horrible things Daedalus had done. Just then a loud bark echoed from the corridor. I heard the ba-BUMP, ba- BUMP, ba-BUMP of huge paws, and Mrs. O'Leary bounded into the workshop. She licked Percy's face once, then almost knocked Daedalus over with an enthusiastic leap. I had my sword in my hand. She whimpered away from me.

"There is my old friend!" Daedalus said, scratching Mrs. O'Leary behind the ears. "My only companion all these long lonely years. What I do not understand is why she is scared of you."

"Plenty people are scared of me." I said. "It's not exactly rare." But I knew Mrs. O'Leary was scared of the sword, as it was made of Chaotic Silver, the most powerful metal.

Just then, we were interrupted. "Well, well, well. The questers have already arrived. Percy dear, how is it going?" a female voice cackled behind us.

We turned around and saw it was the empousa Kelli. Percy uncapped Riptide. I dialled my watch, waiting to activate it at the right time.

"Ah... You must be the older brother of the child of Prophecy." she said looking at me. "I was wondering when the second one in the prophecy was going to appear?"

I was caught off guard with that. I found my voice and asked "Prophecy? About me?"

She cackled evilly "Oh you poor boy, nobody told you. Join us, and you will be greater than anyone else. You will be the right hand of the Titan Lord, or in this case, the left hand." She said pointing at my omnitrix.

I activated and transformed "Whampire!" I exclaimed, turning into my Vladat form.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You vill go down, NOW!" I declared, pouncing on her.

I turned into my small bat form and hovered around her. Percy swiped his sword on her, while I went back to my normal form and gave a supersonic screech.

Kelli instantly turned to me, confirming my theory she could hear supersonic waves. I sent radioactive waves around the room. Now if she tries using fire, she would blow herself up.

I willed Afthartos, and it transformed into a beautifully crafted crescent shaped sword. I swiped at her and dodged her nails.

I engaged in a fight with her, while Annabeth stabbed her from behind.

She shrieked "No!!! Curse you, daughter of Athena!" and she turned into dust.

I gave a sigh of relief. Only to turn around and find a ghost threatening Daedalus. "You will be my exchange! And this Demigod will be my gift to The Crooked One!" He said pointing at a eleven year old boy. It was Nico.

"Nico! Are you alright?" Percy asked.

Nico shook his head "I came here to warn you guys. Minos tricked me into come into the maze because he said you guys were in trouble!"