The Silhouette

Lancelot sat there still shocked by the news. The two of you waited for Mana to wake up from being knocked out, " How hard did you hit them? " you said awkwardly " Honestly... Not even that hard..." he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

As the two of you stood silently, you suddenly remembered what Mana told you before. It was about being able to talk to other peoples Mana if your special to them ' how come I can't talk to King Arthur's Mana or the Queen's mana? Isn't Andra special to them? I'll just ask Mana later...'

After a few more minutes, Mana finally wakes up. They quickly stood up and looked at the knight angrily, " You! , how dare you hit me! " the messy one said. " I merely thought you were a stalker, my apologies " the knight said bowing to them, Mana looked offended and quickly replied with, "ME?! A STALKER?!" 

The organized one tried to hold back the messy one from trying to fight the knight. You tell them to stop and unlike before they immediately stop. " Since you're from the princess, does that mean you have a royal status too? " the knight said,  now that you think about it, are they royalty? They don't look or act like royalty, maybe they're not?

Both of them looked at each other, then back to you "It's a secret!" the organized one said, he seemed a little nervous, scratch that, he looks really nervous, he was basically sweating bullets!

"Enough about us!, why don't we practice using magic again! or just take a stroll!" the organized one says frantically still sweating very hard.

He quickly ushers you outside, dragging you, "Your highness?" you could recognize that voice anywhere, you looked up and just like you expected, it was Lilian. You quickly fix your composure and greeted her.

"Lilian! Um... What are you doing here?" you said, laughing awkwardly. She looked at Mana suspiciously, "your highness, if you don't mind me asking, who's those two guys?" the maid whispered to you.

You quickly tried to think of a lie, " Oh... Umm... They're my magic instructors, yeah..." you were hoping she falls for the lie. She still looked at Mana suspiciously but then let out a heavy sigh, "Oh, I thought they were trying to capture you..." she said with her hand on her heart.

You awkwardly laugh. You looked at her side expecting Athy to be by her side and surprisingly she wasn't there. "Where's Athy?" you said to the maid, she looked at you at you confused, "What do you mean your highness? , she's right here..." she looked at her side only to notice the little princess wasn't there.

She started to panic looking at every direction trying to look for the princess, "She was just here by my side, where could she have gone to?!" you looked towards Mana and Lancelot and asked to help look for the princess, they nod and quickly went to find her.

Lilian thanked you and began to search for her too. You decided to look for her at the field where you played with her. 

You quickly ran there and to your surprise she was there. What's weird was, she was playing by herself. You tried to get a closer look and saw a silhouette of a person in a black cloak. You didn't want to alert the person so you hid in the trees trying to get a good look of them.

You got closer and closer but you accidentally stepped on a twig 'Sh*t' you say to yourself.

The person quickly turned to your direction and you quickly ducked down behind a bush. You covered your mouth with your hands and tried to keep quiet. You could hear footsteps coming closer and closer to your hiding spot.

The person stopped in front of bush you were in, you were holding your breath trying hard not to make a sound. "Athy!" you suddenly hear someone shout out. You could hear the person in front of the bush quickly run towards the woods.

You recognized the voice that shouted Athy's name, it was Lilian. You got out of your hiding place and went to the two girls.

"Oh! Your highness, You're here too? Sir Lancelot was looking for you when we saw you weren't following us..." She checked Athy if she had any scratches and thankfully she didn't have any.

You suddenly feel a presence watching you three, "Lilian, we should go back to the palace..." you lightly push them away from the trees. The maid looked at you confused but did what you said and went to the direction of the palace. You looked back and you saw something or someone sitting on one of the tree's branches.

Seeing this you quickly grabbed the maid and carried the princess and ran to the palace. You looked again only to see there was nothing there anymore, you slowed down and placed the princess down and you let go of Lilian's hand.

You sat down, panting heavily. Lilian sat down next to you after trying to run the same pace as you, it seemed hard to run in that dress she was wearing, it was amazing how she manage to keep up with you.

"Why did yo-""Y/N!" the maid tried to speak but then interrupted. You looked towards where the yell came from and saw Mana and Lancelot. You stood up and ran to Mana.

"I saw someone playing with the princess... They were wearing a black cloak..." you whispered to Mana and Lancelot, "You saw that person too?" Lancelot whispered back to you "You saw the person?" you say to Lancelot, he nod, "We saw one too when we were looking for you..." Mana said.

"Is there a problem?" the maid chimed in, "No there's none, absolutely none" you say awkwardly laughing after finishing your sentence.

She looked at you suspiciously but decides to just shrug it off. You then feel someone thud on the sleeve of your dress, you looked at who it was and it was Athy.

"Can we play now?" she asked smiling at you cutely, how could you say no? she's so cute!

You nod your head and her smile widen.

Hi guys! Today was the greatest day I ever had without my dad, I've never laughed so hard in my entire life! The days just keeps on getting better and better! Although sometimes some things remind me that my dad's gone and sometimes I cry myself to sleep, but I always try to smile because my dad doesn't like to see us sad! That's all for this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it!