-Part 2: Rin arrives-

(Credit/Idea to this chapter goes to @Popoffqueen who helped come up with ideas for this sequel)

3rd POV
Kakashi sat in the Hokages office filling out various documents along the side of Obito who was helping him out, to be honest the only thing that Obito was doing was playing with TonTon the previous Hokages ninja pig who was playing around with him, "Kakashi look!" Obito cheered. Kakashi looked up from his documents and found TonTon balancing on Obitos back as he held his arms out like an airplane giggling to himself. "Oink oink." TonTon chirped "Oink Oink." Kakashi replied returning back to what he was doing, "Oh come on Bakashi! Don't you think you deserve a little break?" Obito asked holding up TonTon in his face, Kakashi sighed and stood up from his desk leaving the office with Obito by his side.

The two left TonTon with Shizune who was the caretaker of her and we're off to get lunch or something together, Obito and Kakashi entered Ichirakus and sat at a table together and looked at the menu before ordering. "You not going to eat?" Obito asked looking up at Kakashi who just pointed at his mask getting a nod from Obito who continued to eat away at his ramen, "Your very cute Obito." Kakashi smiled as Obito chocked on his noodles before looking up at Kakashi "Huh?! You can't just say that out of context!..a-And especially while I'm eating!" Obito blushed as Kakashi chuckled "Stupid Bakashi.." Obito grumbled finishing his ramen and leaving with Kakashi. "We'll that was my break. Guess I should head back to the office and you should probably go check on the team." Kakashi explained as Obito pouted "But I don't want to leave you." He whined clinging to Kakashis arm not wanting to let go, Kakashi then smirked getting an idea "Hey Obito, if you listen and be good for me I can reward you with something.." Kakashi seductively whispered into Obitos ear which caused him to back away and blush a crimson red "Alright! Alright, fine." He exclaimed "I'm not only doing this because you told me to..b-But because it would be irresponsible of me to not check on the team." He stammered blushing before walking off grumbling to himself. Kakashi just chuckled before heading back to the Hokages office and waving him off.

Obitos POV
'Stupid Bakashi whispering into my ear like that,' I was headed over to the training grounds when I was stopped by..Rin.. "Welcome back Obito!" She smiled placing her hands behind her back in a cutesy way, "What do you want Rin? You clearly haven't learned your lesson after almost killing Kakashi." I hissed back as she seemed shocked by this response. "I didn't mean to hurt Kakashi! You just got in the way of things, as usual." She protested, a hint of poison laced her words as she argued the fact. "Kakashi has made it clear many of times that he doesn't like you." I explained crossing my arms as she grumbled rolling her eyes before grinning and looking back up at me "Oh let's be honest with ourselves Obito, Kakashi doesn't love you! Why would he? Honestly!" Rin giggled as she approached me slowly and carefully "h-He does and he's proven that to me many times. Your just jealous!" I objected as she stopped inches in front of me before placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling "Your delusional! Why would Kakashi ever love a guy like you?! Honestly Obito! Think about it, guys dating other guys is wrong and Kakashis only dating you because he feels bad." She explained removing her hand and flicking her hair back.
'Surely what she's saying is wrong..right? He's not only dating me because he feels bad, Kakashi loves me and I love him.' I began to question myself and it was getting to me "Your wrong Rin..Guys dating other guys isn't wrong and to be honest I think it's perfectly fine and valid, you need to stop bothering me and Kakashi and leave us alone. He doesn't like you!" I snapped as she backed away from me and just gave me a dirty glare "He doesn't love you..I know he doesn't! Let's be honest I've known him longer than you! Have you forgotten that you died for a few years and now only came back?!" She laughed growing angry with him as she smirked "He loves me..he's only dating you because your getting in the way of us, I'd walk the whole earth to prove my love for him. You would just walk five steps before giving up and running back to the Akatsuki and leaving him alone, again." She giggled.

    I was pissed off and was close to punching her.
'Remain calm Obito..She's just jealous of you and Kakashi, Kakashi loves you very much and you would do anything for him.' I said to myself as I took a deep breath, "I love Kakashi very much and I had no choice but to return back to the Akatsuki and he knows that. I would walk through heaven and hell to be with him." I calmly explained before walking past her and off to the training grounds to meet up with the team.

3rd POV
Obito finally made it to the grounds and waved to the team who were already practicing, "Obito!" Naruto yelled as they ran up to him "Sorry I was late, I ran into a little problem on the way." He sheepishly explained smiling as the team grew confused. "You should tell us Obito." Sasuke added as Naruto and Sakura nodded in unison at the thought. "I just had to deal with a jealous girl who tried convincing me Kakashi was in love with her and was only dating me because he felt sorry for me." Obito quickly explained sitting down on a log. Sakura huffed and rolled her eyes at the thought "How could she say that?! Is there a screw lose in her brain??" Sakura hissed "Yeah! Why would Kakashi-Sensei only date you because he felt bad?? He's not that type of person!" Naruto argued as well, "Shes just jealous and can't accept the fact that he's taken and with you now instead of herself." Sasuke added. The whole team was angry and Obito just really needed advice for this issue, "What do you guys think I should do?" He asked as the team thought for a moment.

     "You should prove yourself to her! I mean we already know you and Kakashi love each other a lot, but it seems she doesn't think that. So..Why not prove your love for him?" Sakura explained making hand gestures as she spoke to make out a big picture for everyone, "Oh..and then by proving it to her in front of him will cause her to grow angry enough to just give up!" Naruto added connecting the dots of the idea.  Obito thought about this idea for a second but couldn't come up with any others that would be better, "Alright I think I can try and do that." He said still thinking "The only issue is how will I get Rin to be there and witness me doing anything in front of Kakashi?.." he explained, Sasuke stood up from the other log the three of them were sitting on "You can leave that to us..If we see that you, her, and Kakashi are in the same location we'll distract her to witness you than you can do whatever you want to do to prove your long lasting love for Kakashi-Sensei." Sasuke added "Yeah! We can do that!!" Naruto exclaimed jumping up from his spot and hanging on Sasuke "Great thinking Sasuke!" Naruto smiled getting a light blush from Sasuke who thanked him for the compliment.

    "Well then it's settled. I'll have to prove my love in front of Rin just so she will leave me and Kakashi alone." Obito groaned standing up from the log and  growing irritated with Rins childish and somewhat obsessive behavior towards Kakashi, "You got this Obito, we all believe in you! Plus if push comes to shove we could always just lock her in the villages prison." Sakura smiled. "Thanks for the help you guys." Obito smiled sheepishly as the sun was beginning to set "Well, I'll see you all later then. Have a good rest of your night." Obito said waving the team off as he began walking back home.

   Obito was the first to return home and was lonely waiting for Kakashi to return as well, Obito heard the front door open before jumping up off the couch to greet Kakashi "Sorry I returned home later that usual Obito, a lot of work came up and Shizune had to talk to me about it." Kakashi began before getting tackled by Obito. "I missed you Bakashi." Obito groaned hugging Kakashi tightly, Kakashi just smiled and pat him on the back "I missed you to Obito." He responded getting a smile from him.

"Soo...Bakashi about that reward.."

(Hello! It's the author again, I wanted to ask and get your opinion on how you guys feel about mild smut or any Sexual themes that go beyond just kissing and cuddling. If majority people have an issue with it I may lower how often the characters do this.
Anyways..Thank you for your support and I'll try to post more daily!
- Author-Kun :D )

-Word count: 1594-