Nari heard Jandi let out a scoff-like sound from beside her. Nari bit her lips to fight the urge to smile at her friend's antics. In Nari's defense, those words did sound like they were borrowed from a teen romance manhwa. Her enjoyment did not last long as all eyes now turned towards where she and Jandi were standing. Without even looking at Jandi, Nari could tell she had a scowl on her face as Jun-Pyo looked at her. Nari slightly elbowed Jandi in her ribs, hoping she would back down from the cold war so that F4's attention would stray away from them. 

Much to Nari's luck, her actions only invited the eyes on her instead. Nari could practically feel all of F4's eyes on her. However, she only met Jun-Pyo's gaze without any expression on her own face. His gaze mirrored something along the lines of curiosity and irritation. Breaking away the eye contact, Nari tried covering up the sound of Jandi's scoff with a cough following it. 

Yet her actions did nothing to either soothe the situation or to get the attention away from her. Nari was sure her cheeks were colored like a tomato under the F4's gaze. Her eyes shuffled over everything and anything, hoping the torment would end. Unfortunately, it only ended in her locking eyes with Yoon Jihoo instead, who, from what Nari could tell, now had an amused look on his face as he tried to bite back a smile. Looking away from his literal sparkle-like eyes, Nari looked at ground, trying to ignore the stares. 

"I am sorry. But it was an accident." Oh Minji apologized once again, her gaze staying on the floor. The attention, once again, turned on Oh Minji. 

"I will buy you the exact same shoes right away." Oh Minji offered, fearfully. Kang Nari felt sorry for the girl. Even if they weren't friends, it was normal for Nari to empathize with her as a decent human being. 

"You..." Gu Jun-Pyo addressed Oh Minji.

"Are you richer than me?" He asked. Kang Nari sighed softly, already knowing where this was going. He was going to reject Oh Minji's offer, and he was going to do it in the most insulting way possible. 

"Pardon?" Minji asked. 

Don't play into his words, Oh Minji. 

Nari found herself wishing her frozen figure would move somehow so she can help out. Yet the only movement from Nari was her hand clutching the bead bracelet around her wrist. 

"Even if you had money, it would be impossible." Gu Jun-Pyo ended with an arrogant look on his face. Kang Nari assumed it would be a limited-edition shoes. She looked intently at his dirtied shoes, trying to figure out the brand.

"These shoes were made by a craftsman in Florence. How could you possibly buy me the exact pair immediately?" Jun-Pyo asked making Oh Minji shrink back in fear.

"I'm really sorry." All Minji could do is apologize.

Wait, Italy?

Kang Nari searched her brain for possible solution to this situation. If it was impossible to get him the same pair, shouldn't it be possible to get him another pair of similar value?

"I'll do anything I can to fix it." Minji declared.

Kang Nari paled at her words as her mouth fell open in disbelief. Minji just played into Jun-Pyo's trap. She could even feel Jandi stiffen next to her.

It seemed that Nari had let out a gasp because the attention was once again on her. She stared at Gu Jun-Pyo in horror as a small smirk formed its way on his handsome features as he held eye-contact with Nari. 

"Anything?" Gu Jun-Pyo asked, still holding eye-contact will Nari.

"Anything." Confirmed Oh Minji. Kang Nari closed her eyes in defeat as she heard those words.