Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag

Start from the beginning

Dean and I crouch behind the old man, with glasses and a beard. "You Vernon Haskell?" Dean asked him. "Who's asking?" Vernon asked back. "Federal agent. Ulrich and Roger." Dean said, as we showed him our badges. "Looking into the death of Patrick Vance." I said.

Jeb talks into the camera, now sitting across from another old man. "I'm Jeb Dexter. This is Devil Twist. We're chilling at the International Magicians' Convention, which is a dope chance to tip my hat to the wicked cats who came before me. Smoking hot effect last night, Jim."

"Jay." The old man, corrected him. "Huh?" Jeb asked. "My name is Jay." The old man said, holding up some cards. "Yeah, whatever. We can loop it later." Jeb said.

"What a douchebag." Vernon whispered to us. "Couldn't agree more." Dean said. "Is, uh..." I said, pulling out the Ten of Swords tarot card. "This familiar to you?" I asked. "Should it be?" Vernon asked.

"Well, we heard that you used tarot cards in your act." I replied. "My act?" Vernon asked, then laughs. "That was a long time ago, doll. I haven't touched a deck in years, you know..." He said, holding up a shaking hand.

"Do you know someone that might use them now?" Dean asked. "Well, there was a guy down on Bleeker Street." Vernon said, glancing to the other old man that sat across from him, Charlie.

"Oh, yeah. He, he peddles that kind of specialty stuff." Charlie said. "Did he have a problem with Vance?" I asked. "Matter of fact, Vance crossed him about a year ago. Probably cost him fifty grand in royalties." Vernon explained and Charlie nods.

Dean and I exchanged a look. "You know the exact address?" Dean asked. "Four twenty-six Bleeker." Vernon replied. "Ask for Chief." Charlie said. "Chief." I said, questionably and Charlie nodded. "Thank you." Dean said, and we got up to leave.

Dean and I walk along the street till we came to a neon sign, saying 426. Dean knocks on the bars on the door. The chain-link door swings open, revealing a young man who eyes us. "We're, uh, here to see Chief." I said.

The man raises his eyebrows and opens the barred door. We follow the man downstairs. "Stay here. Don't touch anything." The man said, then leaves. Dean and I looks around, seeing graffiti on the walls and the bass line of music is audible.

A door opens and we turns to face it. A large man, climbs the stairs, backlit, and the music is more clearly heard. He was wearing all leather and carrying a flogger, which he slaps into his other hand a couple times.

"You are really gonna get it tonight, big boy and girl." Chief said. "There's been a misunderstanding. I, uh, think we've been had." Dean said, with a tight smile. "Oh, you ain't been had till you been had by the Chief." He said, and we frown.

"Oh, and before we get started, what's your guys' safe word?" The Chief asked, and Dean swallows. I lean toward Dean, staring at the Chief, nervously. "What's a safe word?" I whispered. Dean furrow his brow and turn his head to look at me in disbelief.

3rd Person P.O.V
Meanwhile at the hotel, Sam was sitting at a table working on his laptop. There's a knock at the door and Sam looks up, waits, then gets up and goes to peer through the peephole. He sighs and opens the door, revealing itself Ruby, arms folded. "What are you doing here, Ruby?" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Ruby replied, walking in. "I'm working a job." Sam said, closing the door. "The whole world's about to be engulfed in hellfire, and you're in Magictown, USA." Ruby sneered.

Sam laughs. "You got something against magic?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "That would almost be funny if thirty-four seals hadn't been broken already. Thirty-four, Sam. That's over halfway. The angels are losing this war. Every day is one day closer, and if someone doesn't do something soon..." Ruby explained.