Heaven And Hell

Mulai dari awal

Dean and I headed upstairs, greeting Sam in the kitchen. "How's the car?" Dean asked him. "I got her. She's fine. Where's Bobby?" Sam asked, looking around as we cross the room into the library.

"Uh, The Dominican. He said we break anything, we buy it." I replied. "He's working a job?" Sam asked. "God, I hope so. Otherwise, he's at hedonism in a banana hammock and a trucker cap." Dean said. "Now that's seared in my brain." Sam groaned.

"All right, what did you find on Anna?" Dean asked. "Uh, not much. Her parents were, uh, Rich and Amy Milton... a church deacon and a housewife." Sam explained, showing us Anna's file. "Riveting." I remarked, sarcastically.

"Yeah. But there is something here in the report. Turns out this latest psych episode wasn't her first." Sam said. "No?" Dean and I asked. "When she was 2 1/2, she'd get hysterical any time her dad got close. She was convinced that he wasn't her real daddy." Sam replied.

"Who was? The plumber, hmm? A little snaking the pipes?" Dean asked, grinning. "Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again." Sam said and Dean's smile dropped.

"Look, Anna didn't say. She just kept repeating that this real father of hers was mad. Very mad... like wanted-to-kill-her mad." Sam explained. "Kind of heavy for a 2-year-old." I said. "Well, she saw a kid's shrink, got better, and grew up normal." Sam said.

"Until now. So, what's she hiding?" Dean asked. "Why don't you just ask me to my face?" We turn to see Anna and Ruby in the doorway. "Nice job watching her." Dean said to Ruby. "I'm watching her." The demon replied, gesturing to Anna.

"No, you're right, Anna. Is there anything you want to tell us?" Sam asked her. "About what?" Anna asked. "The angels said you were guilty of something. Why would they say that?" I asked her.

"You tell me. Tell me why my life has been leveled... Why my parents are dead. I don't know. I swear. I would give anything to know." Anna said, tearfully. "Okay. Then let's find out." Sam said. "How?" Anna asked.

Dean left, returning later with Pamela, who he helps down the stairs into the basement. "We're here!" Dean announced. "Pamela, hey!" Sam said, as he walk over to greet her.

"Sam?" Pamela asked, reaching her hands out. "It's me. it's Sam." Sam said, standing in front of her. "Sam? Is that you?" She asked, touching his cheek. "I'm right here." He said, slightly pulling his head away.

"Oh. Know how I can tell?" Pamela asked, then she and grabs Sam's butt, making me groan. "That perky little ass of yours. You could bounce a nickel off that thing. Of course I know it's you, grumpy." Pamela said, grinning wildly.

"Okay, you can let him go now." I growled, and Pamela laughs. "And there's (Name). Right on cue." She said, removing her hands from Sam. "And that's a demon, and that poor girl's Anna." She said, turning and walking over to Anna. "Hey, Anna. How are you? I'm Pamela." She greeted.

"Hi." The red head, greet her shyly. "Dean told me what's been going on. I'm excited to help." Pamela said. "Oh. That's nice of you." Anna said. "Oh, well, not really. Any chance I can dick over an angel, I'm taking it." Pamela said, smirking. "Why?" Anna asked.

"They stole something from me." Pamela said, removing her sunglasses, to reveal white eyes. "Demon-y, I know. But they're just plastic. Good for business. Makes me look extra-psychic, don't you think?" Pamela said and laughs, slipping her sunglasses back on. "Now...how about you tell me what your deal is? Hmm? Don't you worry." She said.

Later, Anna was lying on the bed in the panic room with Pamela sitting right next to her. Dean and I sat nearby while Sam sat by the door, with Ruby standing outside the room. "Nice and relaxed. Now, I'm going to count down from five to zero. When we're at zero, you'll be in a deep state of hypnosis. As I count down, just go deeper and deeper, okay? 5... 4... 3... 2... 1. Deep sleep. Deep sleep. Every muscle calm and relaxed. Can you hear me?" Pamela asked.