I know What You Did Last Summer

Beginne am Anfang

"Two months ago, she was happy, well-adjusted, journalism major, lots of friends... Bright future." The psychologist said. "So, what happened she just... flipped?" I asked. "Well, that's the tragedy of schizophrenia. Within weeks, Anna was overtaken by delusions." The psychologist replied.

"What kind of delusions?" Sam asked, "She thought demons were everywhere." The psychologist said, and gives Sam a sketch book. "Interesting." Dean muttered, as Sam flips through the sketch book.

"It's not uncommon for our patients to believe that monsters are real." The psychologist said, and Dean smirks at this. "Well, that... that's just batty." He said.

Sam turns the pages and we saw some meaningful sketches and the text 'Raising of the Witnesses' and in the next page 'Samhain the next seal is broken'. "That's Revelations." I said. "Since when does the Book of Revelations have jack-o'-lanterns?" The psychologist asked. "It's a, uh, it's a little-known translation." Dean told her.

"Well, Anna's father was a church deacon. When she became ill, her paranoia took on religious overtones. She was convinced the devil was about to rise up and end the world. I hope you find her. It's dangerous for her to be out there alone right now." The psychologist said, and the boys and I exchanged a look.

We drove over to the Milton's house next, where Dean knocks on the front door, getting no answer. "Maybe they're not home." He suggested. "Both cars in the driveway." I said, nodding to the driveway.

Dean looks over then tries the door, discovering it's unlock. He glances back at us and we enter the house. "Mr. And Mrs. Milton?" Dean called out, walking down the hall. "We're from the sheriff's department. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions." Sam said, right before we discover two dead bodies lying in the floor. Their throats have been cut.

I check some powder on the floor near the dead bodies, recoiling at the smell. "Sulfur. The demons beat us here. Whatever the deal is with this Anna girl..." I said, standing up.

"Yeah, they want her. They're not screwing around. All right, so, I'm 'Girl, Interrupted,' and I know the score of the apocalypse, just busted out of the nut-box... Possibly using superpowers, by the way. Where do I go?" Dean asked, picking up some envelopes to flip through them.

Sam looks at family photographs and picks one up. "Hey, you got those sketches from Anna's notebook?" He asked Dean. "Yeah." He replied, putting the envelopes down to take the drawings out of his suit.

"Let me see 'em." Sam said, taking the drawings and flipping through them. "Check this out." He said, pointing a drawing of a stained-glass window and the church in the background of a photo.

"She was drawing the window of her church." I said. "Over and over. If you were religious, scared, and had demons on your ass, where would you go to feel safe?" Sam asked, giving us a knowing look.

We went straight to the church, parking the Impala in front. We enter the attic with our guns drawn. "Guys." Sam whispered, pointing with his gun towards a person hiding. We stop and put our guns away. "Anna? We're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help. My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean and my girlfriend, (Name)."

"Sam? Not Sam Winchester?" Anna said, remaining hidden. "Uh, yeah." Sam replied, unsure. Anna steps out in the opening, looking at us. "And you're Dean. The Dean?" She asked, and Dean smirks. "Well, yeah. The Dean, I guess." He said.

Anna then looks over at me. "Then you must be (Name) Singer." She said, and I shrugged. "Guess so." I said. Anna smiles at Dean as she walk towards us.

"It's really you. Oh, my god. The angels talk about you. You were in Hell, but Castiel pulled you and (Name) out, and some of them think you can help save us." She said, then she looks at Sam. "And some of them don't like you at all." She said, and Sam frowns at this.