I know What You Did Last Summer

Start from the beginning

"Sure, Dean, let's trade stories. You first. How was Hell? Don't spare the details." Sam said, and Dean looks away not answering. Sam turn away, looking out his window brooding. I let a heavy sigh and lean my head back in my seat.

3rd Person P.O.V
Flashback; Six Months Earlier
Sam was burying a box in a crossroad, with one hand, holding a bottle of liquor in the other. He stood up, flatting the dirt with his foot as he took a big swig of his bottle. Sam look around, waiting for the crossroad demon to appear.

"COME ON!" Sam shouted at the sky, tearfully. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He asked, throwing the half empty bottle away, to crash into the grass. Sam turns and sees a demon, standing under a streetlight. "I was wondering whether to come or not. I mean, you shot one of my co-workers." The demon said.

Sam wobble his way over to the demon, his eyes were fill with pain, anger, and sadness. But not an ounce of fear was among the wide range of emotions he's feeling. He has nothing left to be afraid of anymore.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Sam, but you don't look so hot, buddy. I guess burying your brother and girlfriend didn't agree with you." The demon said, his eyes flashing red for a moment. Sam stops in front of an outdoor table, that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Sam smiles and spread his arms. "Well?" He said, like 'here I am'.

"Well, let's see that special little knife of yours first." The demon said, staying under the light. Sam takes out Ruby's knife and slams it down on the table. "No devil's traps, either. I'm not here to play games." Sam said, emotional.

"Well, let me guess. You want to make a deal? And 'round and 'round the Winchesters go." The demon said, walking over and placing his hands on the table. "I'm sorry, Sam. That's not gonna happen." He said.

Sam takes the knife and stabs into the demon's hand. "I don't want ten years. I don't want one year. I don't want candy! I want to trade places with Dean and (Name)." He growled, keeping the knife in place. "No." The demon grunted in pain.

"JUST TAKE ME! IT'S A FAIR TRADE!" Sam shouted, tearfully. "No!" The demon said again, smirking. "Why not? Lilith wants me dead. Just let Dean and (Name) go, and she can have me." Sam growled.

"Don't you understand, Sam? It's not about your soul. Dean's in Hell, right where we want him. And we have (Name) there as a nice little bonus. We've got everything exactly the way we want it. You want to kill me? Go ahead. I've made peace with my lord." The demon said, smugly. Sam narrow his eyes at the demon and yanks the knife out is his hand to kill him.

The demon falls to the ground dead, and Sam stumbles away from the table. "Damnit." Sam growled, then he kicks the table over out of anger. "GODDAMNIT!" He shouted, before crumbling to the ground.

Sam falls onto his back, staring up into the starry night sky. He held up his hand, reaching out towards the moon that hanged above his head. "I don't know what to do anymore, baby." He whispered, tears slipping out of his eyes and down the sides of his face.

Present Day
Sam glanced at Dean and (Name), opening his mouth like he wants to say something. But he stops himself and looks away again.

(Name's) P.O.V
We finally arrived at the hospital and stood in Anna's room, questioning a psychologist. "Of course I want to help however I can." She said. "Now, the orderly has no recollection of Anna's escape?" Sam asked.

"Apparently, she knocked him unconscious. The blow caused some amnesia. He doesn't even remember coming into her room." The psychologist explained. "That's a hell of a right hook to knock out a guy that's got 80 pounds on her." Dean said.

"We think she may have planned this, waited behind the door." The psychologist said, exiting the room and we follow her out into the hall. "Right. Uh, you mentioned Anna's illness was recent." Sam said.