"Yeah, and?" I asked. "Aaand, I liked you to stop lying to me about hell." Sam said. "And I like you to stop lying to me about Ruby." I retorted, and Sam look at me, surprised. "Ruby?" He repeated, acting clueless.

"The demon you exorcist with her. He was taunting you, about the four months you spent with her while Dean and I were in the pit. What was he talking about?" I asked, and Sam stares at me for a moment, then looks away.

I shoved Sam's hand off the door, so I could open it. "Don't you be coming up to me on your high horse about lying, when you're doing the exact same thing to me." I growled, opening the backseat door and climbing inside, slamming the door shut behind me.

Arriving at Concrete, Dean drop Sam and I off at the Lucky Chin's Chinese Restaurant. Inside we met up and question the woman, that got peek on by a ghost in her shower and then threw her down the stairs.

"I'm not surprised the spirit world chose to make contact with me. I'm something of a... natural sensitive." Candace said. "I can sense that about you, Candace, that whole..." Sam said, glancing at me for a moment. "Sensitive thing." He said.

"So, what did you say you're calling your book?" Candace asked, Sam and I glance at each other again. "Oh, well, um... Well, the working title is... 'Supernatural.'" Sam said.

"Before it was Soulmate-natural." I said, only getting a laugh out of myself. I clear my throat, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah. That's why we didn't go with that one." I muttered, looking down slightly.

"Yeah, we've been crossing the country, gathering stories like yours. But, anyways, you were telling us about your encounter." Sam said, getting us back on topic. "Yes. Well..." Candace said, stopping to sigh. "Once I saw the apparition, that's when I started to run." She said.

I nodded and look to Sam to see him looking at me or pass me. I turn to see a not so attractive guy with a very attractive woman, sitting at another table, kissing. I look back at Sam, who shook his head and look at Candace. "And you said the ghost chased you?" He asked.

"Not just that. It knew my name. It kept yelling, 'Mrs. Armstrong! Mrs. Armstrong!' And that's when I hit the stairs and fell." Candace said. "You fell? The ghost didn't push you?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't... I don't know. I mean, I think it did. Maybe." Candace said, unsure. "Did you feel like it meant to hurt you, like it was violent, or...?" Sam asked, and Candace scoff. "It was a ghost. I'm lucky to be alive. Anyway, I was at the bottom of the stairs, and that's when it got weird. It helped me up." She said.

I narrow my eyes at this and exchanged a look with Sam. "Say again?" I asked. "Yeah. It helped me up. And it kept saying over and over, 'Please, don't tell my mom.'" Candace said, and we stare at her for a moment, confused. "Yeah, that's weird." Sam said, exchanging another look with me.

Sam and I walk up to the fitness center, where Dean was reading a newspaper on the steps. "Well, you pick up anything?" I asked him. "No EMF in the shower or anywhere else. This house is clean." Dean replied, holding up the paper and standing up.

"Yeah. I'm not surprised. I kind of got the feeling back there that crazy pushed Mrs. Armstrong down the stairs." Sam said, as we started walking down the sidewalk. "I got to tell you, I'm pretty disappointed." Dean grumbled.

I exhales sharply. "You wanted to save naked women." I said, rolling my eyes. "Damn right I wanted to save some naked women." Dean said, and Sam chuckles lightly.

"Come on, guys, get him!" Suddenly a little boy runs pass us with three bullies chasing him. "Run, Forrest, run!" Dean called out to the boy. "Sorry, Dean, but I don't think anything's going on around here." Sam said