Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester

Start from the beginning

"Fine. What do we know about angels?" Dean asked. Bobby picks up a pile of fat and weighty looking books and puts them in front of Dean. "Start reading." He said, Dean looks at the pile of books, and turns towards Sam. "You're gonna get me some pie." He said and grabs a book from the top of the pile, walking off.

I let out a sigh, shaking my head. "You want to come with?" Sam asked me. "No, I should stay back and help read through all these books." I replied, picking up the next book on top of the pile. "Okay, be back soon." Sam said, smiling and leans down to kiss my cheek. I let out a little giggle feeling his lips against my skin, as my cheeks heated up.

About an hour later, Sam returns right as Dean, Bobby, and I were packing up his car. Bobby approaches the car window, when Sam parked the Impala. "Keep the engine running." He said to Sam. "Why? What's going on?" He asked.

"I got a friend one state over... Olivia Lowry. I've been trying to reach her for three days on this angel thing. It's not like her to ignore this many calls." Bobby replied. "Olivia Lowry.... a hunter, right?" Sam asked. "Yeah. We're gonna go check on her. You guys follow me." Bobby said, stepping away from the Impala.

Dean approaches the driver's side of the car, as Bobby heads to his own car. "Scoot over." He said to Sam. "Yeah." Sam said, scooting over to the passenger side as I climb in the backseat.

Dean gets the in driver seat and grabs the bag of food Sam bought back and looks inside it. "Dude?" He said, still looking in the bag. "Yeah?" Sam asked, turning to look at him, Dean turns his head to look at him. "Where's the pie?"

Later, we arrived at Olivia's house and enter armed with guns. "Olivia?" Bobby called out, getting no answer. We find Olivia dead and covered in blood on the floor and Bobby walks away, out of the room. "Dad?" I called out to him, but he went back outside. "Salt line." Sam said, I look at him and follow where he was pointing. There was a line of salt at the doorway.

The boys and I look around the room and Dean picks up an EMF reader. "Olivia was rocking the EMF meter." Sam nodded. "Spirit activity." He said. "Yeah... on steroids. I never seen a ghost do this to a person." Dean said, looking from the EMF to Olivia's body.

Bobby enters the room again, his phone in his hand. "Dad, you all right?" I asked him. "I called some hunters nearby..." Bobby said, gesturing to his phone. "Good. We can use their help." Dean said.

"...except they ain't answering their phones either." Bobby said. "Something's up, huh?" Sam asked. "You think?" Bobby asked and walks out of the room again. The boys and I look at each other, concerned.

The boys and I went to another hunter's house after leaving him a message. Just like with Olivia, he was brutally murdered his own home by something. We called Bobby telling him about what we found and he told us to come back to the house.

"Wakey wakey (Name). Come now. Don't tell me you've passed out again so early. We haven't even gotten to the best part yet." Alastair said, as he loomed over me, with his razor. "N-no. Please no. Please just stop." I begged, choking out some of my blood. "Now now, you know there's only one way out of this." Alastair said, smirking.

I glared back up at him and spit some of my blood at him. Alastair turn his head away, wiping the blood off his face. "Very well." He said, calmly. Then he grabs a fist full of my hair, jerking my head back and forcing my mouth open. I struggled and screamed as he place the razor in my mouth to cut out my tongue.

I jolted awake, breathing heavily as I stare up at the roof the Impala. I ran my hands down my sweaty face and sat up to see Dean asleep in the passenger seat. I turn my head to look out the window, seeing Sam taking a gas pump from the machine and walking around to the back of the Impala to inserted it into the car.