No Rest For The Wicked

Start from the beginning

Sam then enters the room. "Dig up anything good?" He asked us. Dean closes the book and shakes his head a bit, not looking up on him. "No." He said and clears his throat. "Nothing good." He said.

"Well, Bobby has. Finally." Sam said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah. A way to find Lilith." He replied. "Oh. With just uh..." Dean said, looking at his watch. "...thirty hours to go." He said and smiles.

"Hey, why don't we just take a vacation? Actually go see the Grand Canyon or hit up Vegas." Dean said. "Maybe if we had time for like six more cases but we don't." I said and Sam snickers.

"Yeah..." Dean muttered, looking down on the books as Sam sits down next to us. "Hey, guys." He said and sighs. "Look, we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes. Neither of you are gonna go to hell. I'm not gonna let it happen." He said and we look over at him.

"I swear. Everything's gonna be okay." Sam said, softly. I held my breath looking at Sam, terrified as his face was completely distorted, flinging to the sides at a rapid pace. Then he changes back to himself again, showing that this was just a hallucination. "Yeah, okay." Dean muttered, while I look away, frightened.

Bobby arrived at the cabin, and we laid down a map of the United States. He places an old tracking device over it. The device has three wooden legs coming out from a glass or crystal ball at the top. The ball has a flat, metal piece going around it with symbols on it. Further down the legs there's another metal piece, only bigger. From the ball hangs pendulum device that is sharp on the end so that it can pinpoint a specific place.

"So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Bobby said. "Like the town Lilith's in?" Sam asked. "Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street." Bobby replied.

He begins the ritual, starts the swing for the pendulum and then chants in Latin. As the boys and I watch, the pendulum begins to search over the map until it suddenly stops. "New Harmony, Indiana. And we have a winner." Bobby said.

"Alright." Sam said, pushing the pendulum away and looks at Bobby. "Let's go." He said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Let's all shut up there, Tex." Dean said. "What's the problem?" Sam asked, confused.

"What's the problem? Come on, where do I begin? I mean, first of all, we don't even know if Lilith holds our deal. We're going off of Bela's intel? Now when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked. Okay. Second, even if we could get to Lilith, we have no way to gank her. And third, isn't this the same Lilith that wants your giant head on a pike? Should I continue?" Dean asked.

"Ain't you just bringing down the room." Bobby said, sarcastically. "Yeah, well, it's a gift." Dean said. "I'm sorry, so then what are we supposed to do, Dean?" Sam asked. "Just 'cause (Name) and I gotta die doesn't mean you have to, okay. Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all." Dean replied.

"Okay, fine. If that's the case I have the answer." Sam said. "You do?" I asked. "Yeah. A sure-fire way to confirm it's Lilith and a way to get us a bona fide demon-killing ginsu." He replied.

"Damn it, Sam, no." I growled, turning my back to Sam and walking a few steps away. "We're so past arguing, (Name). I am summoning Ruby." Sam said. I turn around, to face him. "The hell you are! We have enough problems as it is." I exclaimed. "Exactly." Sam said, walking up to me. "And we've got no time and no choice either." He said.

"Come on man, she is the Miss Universe of lying skanks, okay." Dean said, walking over to us. "She told you that she could save us, huh... lie. She seems to know everything about Lilith but forgot to mention, oh right... Lilith owns our souls!" Dean said.