Lucy shook her head. "Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop." She said, with her voice breaking. Sam and I gave her a look of sympathetic.

"All right, listen, Wavy Gravy. It's not going to stop. You've already killed two people, almost three." Dean said, and Lucy begins to cry. "No, I couldn't. No-! I was hallucinating!" She cries.

"You killed them, all right? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses, and it leads straight to you." Dean said. "No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me!" She begged.

Sam jerks his head at us and the three of us step out of the room. "No, no." Lucy begged, as we stepped out. "Poor girl." Sam whispered to us, once we were in the next room. "We don't have a choice." Dean said.

"What about Lenore and her group? They only eat cow blood. Maybe Lucy can be like them." I suggested, but Dean shook his head. "This girl already got the taste of human blood. Once they kill a human there's no going back." He said.

Sam sighed and nodded. Dean took out his machete, walking back into the room "No... please!" Lucy begged and screams as Dean decapitated her, making Sam and I flinch.

The boys and I exit the club Spider, frustrated. "That was a big, fat waste of time." Dean growled. "Look, three blondes have gone missing, including Lucy, all last sighted here. I'm telling you, Dean, this is the hunting ground." Sam said. Across the way, I saw a 30-something man duck into an alley with his arm around a young blonde. "Hey." I said, pointing them out to the boys.

We followed them into an alley across from the club, seeing the man holding up a dropper full of red liquid, and the girl opening her mouth and sticks her tongue out to catch the drops. Before any can fall in, Dean grabs the man's arm, pulls it down, and clocks him in the face.

Sam pulls the girl away and shoves her towards the mouth of the alley. "Get out of here. Go! Go!" He yelled. The vampire hurls Dean into a brick wall, then takes off. "Dean!" Sam and I yelled running over to helps him up. "I'm good. Come on." He groan.

We took off after the vampire, as we hurtle around the corner, the vampire is nowhere in sight. But facing us, guns at their sides, were Gordon and Kubrick. Gordon raises his gun and advances with Kurbrick, firing freely.

We dive behind parked cars, managing to entirely avoid getting shot. We duck behind a wall and crouch, panting. "All right. Run. I'll draw them off." Dean said, as Gordon and Kubrick reload their guns. "What?!" I asked. "No, you're crazy!" Sam exclaimed.

Ignoring us, Dean darts out into the line of fire, leaps on top of a car and uses it to get over a second-story parking lot entrance. Sam and I exchanged a quick look before we ran back the way we came out of the alley, making our way back to the motel.

Later, Sam check the window again and paces, worried. I watch him lean on the dresses, looking scared now. "Hey." I said softly, walking over to him and taking his hand. "Dean going to be alright. He's a fighter. He'll make his way back to us." I said, not only to reassured him but also myself.

Sam exhaling deeply, looking down at our hands as he entangled his fingers with mine, to hold my hand tight. I stared at Sam, wishing I knew what else to say. Not knowing what else to do, I place my other hand on his cheek to caress it. Still staying quite, Sam looks at me and leans into my touch.

Dean then enters the motel room, causing us both to perk up. "There you are!" Sam exclaimed, jumping up. "Yeah. Sorry, I stopped for a slice." Dean said, patting his belly unconcerned. "Nice move you pulled back there, Dean running right at the weapons!" I said to him.