"When did he stop?" I asked. "Probably about... two months ago? Right around the time everything else started to change." Gil replied. "Change how?" Sam asked. "Oh, let's just say this used to be a town... you could be proud of. People... cared about each other. Andy sang in the choir, and then one day, he just... wasn't Andy anymore. It was like he was..." Gil explained.

"Possessed?" Sam asked. "You could say that. Gambled away his money, cheated on his wife, destroyed his business. Yes, like a switch had flipped." Gil said. "Father, did you know the man who killed those folks in the hobby shop?" I asked.

"Sure, Tony Perkins." Gil replied. "Tony Perkins." I repeated. "Good man." Gil said. "Would you say that his personality suddenly changed one day, too?" Sam asked. "I never thought about it that way, but... yes. about the same time as Andy about two months ago." Gil replied.

"Well, thank you, Father. Appreciate your time." Dean said to him and we turn, starting to leave. "Two months ago, we open up the devil's gate, all of a sudden this town turns into Margaritaville? It's no coincidence." Sam whispered to Dean and I as we walk to the exit.

We checked into a hotel and enter our room. Dean chuckles at the mirrors on the ceiling, while I stared up at it confused. "Why would they put mirrors on the ceiling?" I asked and the boys looked at me, surprised.

"Kind of an odd place to put them." I continued and a mischievous smile grew on Dean's lips, while Sam points at him, with a serious look. "Don't you dare!" He said, sternly.

"What?" I asked, looking between them. "I wanna tell her." Dean said to Sam, grinning. "It'll be the last thing you do." Sam growled and Dean scoffs. "You're no fun." He said, walking towards the door to close it.

"I feel like I'm missing something here." I muttered. "I'll tell you later." Sam said and he kisses my head. "Okay." I mumbled, glancing back up at the mirror ceiling again in confusion.

"Richie." Dean said, looking at the door across the hall, where a man step out. "I don't believe it." He said. "Hey, Dean... Winchester, right?" Richie said. "Yeah." Dean said, then a tall scantily dressed girl appears from Richie's room. "This is my sister, uh, Cheryl." He said. "Hey." She greeted us.

"Cheryl." Dean said, looking at her with wide eyes. Richie hands Cheryl some money. "There." He said and we started at him and Cheryl. "Well, you know... stepsister." Richie said, shrugging. I continue to staring at him, while Dean watches Cheryl leave.

"Come on in." Dean then said to Richie, letting him in. "This is my brother, Sam. And his girlfriend, (Name)." Dean introduced us as Richie enters the room. "Hey. How you doing?" He asked us. "Not too bad." Sam said and I nodded, continuing to stare at Richie questionably.

"How do you two know each other?" Sam asked. "You were in school." Dean replied. "It was that succubus, in Canarsie right?" Richie asked, taking a seat on the couch. "Yeah, yeah." Dean said.

"Oh, man. You should have seen the rack on this broad. Freakin' tragedy when I had to gank her." Richie said. "Whoa, whoa. Wait. Who killed her? If I remember, your ass was toast until I showed up." Dean said, and Richie laugh. "Oh, I forgot what a comedian this guy was." He said.

"Richie, Richie, know what? I told you then and I'll tell you again... you're not cut out for this job. You're gonna get yourself killed." Dean said, then Richie's phone starts ringing.

"Talk to me." Richie said into his phone when he answered it. "FYI, Winchester words hurt." He said to Dean, before return to his caller. "Yeah? ...No, it's not a good time, babe. Later." He said and hangs up his phone.

"So you find anything in this town, anyway?" Dean asked him. "Ah, no. I got nothing. Oh, wait a minute. You mean as in demons and whatnot?" Richie asked. "Yeah." Dean replied. "No, I got nothing." Richie said.