Bad Day At Black Rock

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... It was probably about the closest you ever came to being a boy." Dean said, wandering over. "Oh, wow! It's my first sawed-off. I made it myself. Sixth grade." He said, laughing and pumps the shotgun.

I walk around and peeked at a stack of comic books. I look through them, seeing their all from the same series, The Walking Dead. "Hm. Neat." I muttered, walking away.

Sam moves further into the container and opens a door to a back room. The chain on the door has been cut. We enter and shined our flashlights around. "Holy crap. Look at this, he had land mines... Which they didn't take. Or the guns. I guess they knew what they were after, huh?" Dean said.

"Hey guys, check this out." Sam said, we turn to him seeing his flashlight aimed at boxes inscribed with symbols on a far shelf. "See these symbols? That's binding magic. These are curse boxes." He said.

"Curse boxes? Th... they're supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right, kinda like the Pandora deal?" Dean asked. "Yeah. Yeah, they're built to contain the power of the cursed object." Sam replied.

"Well Dad's journal did mention a whole bunch of stuff, you know? Dangerous hexed items, fetishes... He never did say where they ended up." Dean said. "Yeah. Well this must be his toxic waste dump." Sam said.

Sam then notices a rectangular shape in the dust and runs his finger along the dust. "One box is missing... Great." He grumbled. "Well maybe they didn't open it." I suggested.

We pull up in the alley beside the apartment block, next to another car. Dean leans out and checks the car's plates. "Connecticut. Last three digits 880." He said. "Yep, that's it." Sam said and Dean clicks his tongue. "Should've blacked out their plates before they parked in front of the security camera..." He said.

We broke into the apartment, guns ready and walked down a hallway, hearing voices coming the end of the hall. We burst into the room, guns drawn and seeing two men. "FREEZE, FREEZE! NOBODY MOVE!" Dean shouted at them. "DON'T MOVE!" Sam yelled. "DON'T MOVE!" I shouted.

"What is this?" Bandage-guy asked, holding up his hands as he and his friend back up. "STOP!" Sam ordered. "All right, give us the box. And please tell me that you didn't..." Dean said as Sam and I look around.

"Oh they did." I said, looking at the open box on the end table. "You opened it?!" Dean asked, shoving bandage-guy against the wall. "Are you guys cops?" He asked. "Huh?" Dean said. "ARE YOU GUYS COPS?!" Bandage-guy repeated.

"What was in the box?" Dean asked him. Bandage-guy glances over at the coffee table where the rabbit's foot sits. Dean follows his gaze. "Oh, was that is, huh? It was wasn't it? What is that thing?" He asked.

Bandage-guy uses Dean's distraction to knock the gun from his hand. It falls to the floor, causing it to fire. The bullet ricochets off a radiator and hits mine and Sam's guns, causing us to drop them. The same bullet then ricochets again and breaks a lamp. Sam and I go for our guns while the other guy went for them as well.

Other-guy pushes Sam into Dean, who falls back on the coffee table, launching the rabbit's foot into the air. "Sorry!" Sam exclaimed and I went to grab my gun but other-guy throws himself at me, sending us both to the floor, and then he starts punching me in the face.

Sam tackles other-guy off me and the two of them begin to fight. I got up stumbling for my gun and aimed it Bandage-guy right as he aimed Dean's gun at Sam. Dean gets up and is accidentally hit square under the chin by Sam, knocking him down again.

I pull the trigger on my gun but it's jams. I look at confused but quickly shook it off and rush to Bandage-guy to tackle him instead. But I right as I went to grab him, I sudden tripped on an invisible force, falling face first onto the floor.