Folsom Prison Blues

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah? Who is it then? A long lost twin?" Henriksen asked. "More like shapeshifter." I said and Henriksen raised an eyebrow. "A what?" He asked. "Shapeshifter. You know... they can change into anyone. It's pretty self-explanatory." I said, smirking.

"You think you're funny." Henriksen said, questionably. "I think I'm adorable." I said, sarcastically and smiled widely.

"Oh, yeah. Keep that game face on. Try and cover how up cornered you are." Henriksen said, then turns to his partner. "Read her the charges." He said. "Well, we got mail fraud, credit card fraud, grave desecration..." Reidy reads. "Skip to the good ones." Henriksen said.

"Armed robbery, kidnapping and, oh, three counts of first-degree murder." Reidy said. "And after Milwaukee your friends are now a suspect in a murder case themselves. I'd say for you three, screwed to hell is a major understatement." Henriksen said.

"Well, where there's life there's hope, huh?" I said, setting my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my fist. Henriksen makes a noise of assent. "See? That's what I kept thinking as I was searching for your asses all over hell and gone." He said.

Then he leans forward on the table, speaking softly. "You were taught well. The way you cover your tracks and after Milwaukee the way you..." He whistles and moves his hand to the side, mimicking disappearing. "...vanished. Near went nuts trying to find you. Ask him." Henriksen said, nodding to Reidy. "He near went nuts." He said, deadpan.

"And after all of that, you get tripped up on a motion detector. Pretty rookie move. Gotta say I was... surprised." Henriksen said, I stared back at him deadpanning and stick out my tongue at him.

Suddenly the door opens and I look at it, as does Henriksen and Reidy. In walks a woman in a suit. "(Name) Singer?" She asked. "Present." I said, taking my chin off my fist to raise my hand slightly.

"And you are?" Henriksen asked her. "Mara Daniels, Public Defender's office." She said, coming over to shake my hand. "I've been assigned you and your friends's case." She said, before turning to Henriksen. "Are you Henriksen?" She asked.

"Yeah, and we're not quite done here." Henriksen replied. "Ah, yeah. You are. And if you don't mind, I would like to meet with my clients. Privately." She said, I raise my eyebrows and smiles at Henriksen.

The boys and I sat in the private room with Mara, who opens her suitcase. "Unfortunately your arraignment on the breaking and entering charge won't be until Tuesday." She said. "And they'll keep us in the county jail?" Dean asked her.

"That's right." Mara replied. "Green River County Detention Center?" Sam asked. "Yes. And considering the charges you're facing, no judge in his right mind is going to grant you bail." Mara said and Sam scoffs. "Yeah, we figured that." I said.

"Extradition papers have already been filed from five separate states, Missouri and Wisconsin being the biggest concern... the bank robbery and the murder raps." Mara said. "How long can we stall extradition?" Sam asked her. "A week. Maybe less." She replied, Dean and I nod, while Sam raises his eyebrows at us.

The bus doors open and a shackled man gets out. Following him is Dean, holding the chains attached to his wrists and feet. I follow him with Sam right behind me. "All right, let's go. Watch your step. Come on, keep moving." A guard said.

We walk past the front of the bus in a line and along the rec yard. Prisoners line up against the fence and catcall at the new convicts. One of them points at Sam. "You're mine, baby!" He yelled. "Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes." Dean said to him.

3rd Person P.O.V
As the three of them walked along the fence with new prisoners, some of the inmates whistle or yell some kind of sexual suggestion at (Name), who looked very uncomfortable. She looks at the ground trying not to look at them, as they continue to catcall her.