"We're not really sure." I replied. "It's probably nothing, but... we just don't wanna take any chances. In fact, one of us should probably stay here with you? Just in case he stops by. Where does he work?" Dean asked. "He owns a body shop." Madison said. "You mind grabbing that address for us?" Dean asked, Madison nods and leaves the room. "Thanks." Dean said as she left.

"All right, you guys go. I'll stay." Sam said, quietly to us. "Forget that. You and (Name) go after the creepy ex. I'm gonna hang here with the hot chick." Dean said. "Dude, why do you always get to hang out with the girls?" Sam asked.

"'Cause I'm older." Dean replied and drinks his coffee, smiling with satisfaction. Sam looks at him with incredulity. "Well I ain't staying. I'm terrible at making small talk. I'll rather take my chances with the werewolf." I said, sipping my coffee.

"We settle this the old-fashioned way." Sam said taking his and Dean's coffee cups and sets them down. Sam then raises his fist for Rock-Paper-Scissors. Dean plays along, choosing scissors while Sam chooses rock.

"Dean, always with the scissors." Sam said, with a mock of concern and slaps Dean on the shoulder. "Shut up, shut up. Two out of three." He said, Sam sighs but they lift their hands to play once more. Sam's rock once again beats Dean's scissors. "God!" Dean exclaimed in frustration. "Bundle up out there, all right?" Sam said to Dean as he walked off.

I sipped the last of my coffee and set my mug down. "Be careful Sam. You know werewolves are fast and it only takes one bite." I said. "Yeah, I know. You be careful too." He said, with a little smile.

Dean and I headed over to the body shop, only to find out he's not there. We found out where he might be and walked to the Impala as Dean calls Sam. "Let me guess. You're sitting on her couch like a stiff, trying to think of something to say." He said in his phone then chuckles.

"No, he hasn't been at work all week. But because I'm good, and I mean really, really good, we got a line on where he might be." He and we got into the car. "What's she wearing?" He then asked, making me groan.

Dean chuckles and pulls his phone away. "Oh, Sammy." He said, starting up the car. I glance at him, feeling nervous and turn away to look out my window. For some reason I got a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

3rd Person P.O.V
Back at Madison's apartment, she and Sam were watching a soap opera. Sam was sitting forward on the couch, completely riveted as the credit rolled. "Wait, so, so, Kendall married Ethan's father, just to get back at him?" He asked.

"Yup. And now she's set to inherit all the casinos that were supposed to go to Ethan." Madison explained. "What a bitch!" Sam exclaimed and they laugh. "Admit it, you're hooked." Madison said.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. I wouldn't say I'm hooked." Sam said and Madison giggles. "You know, can I ask you a question? It's... it's a little personal." He said. "You've seen my entire underwear collection. Go ahead." Madison replied.

Sam smiles and nods. "Okay, um... well, you'e... you're clearly smart. I mean, your house is full, is full of great books, you know? And you're independent... What were you doing with Kurt?" He asked and Madison pauses for a moment. "I don't know. I mean, it's not like he introduced himself, like, 'Hi, I'm possessive and controlling and I like to punch people. Wanna be my girlfriend?'" She said and they laugh again.

"Yeah, well, I guess we all make mistakes." Sam said. "Yeah, well, mine's wanted by the police." Madison said and she pauses again for a moment. "You wanna know why I stayed with him? Really?" She asked and Sam nodded. "I was too insecure to leave." She said

"I find that hard to believe. I mean, you don't really seem like the type." Sam said. "Yeah, well, some stuff happened. My life changed, I changed. For the better, I think." Madison said. "What happened?" Sam asked, curious. "Well, for one thing, I got mugged." She said and Sam looked at her surprised. "And that's supposed to be a good thing?" He asked.