"You must be pretty shaken up. You were Nate Mulligan's assistant, right?" Sam asked her. "For two years, yeah." Madison replied. "So, you knew all about him?" Dean asked. "Probably knew more about him than he did. Nate was..." Madison said and smiles. "He was nice." She said.

"But?" I asked. "Nothing, really. I... He had a few scotches in him, and he'd started hitting on anyone in a five-mile radius. You know the type." Madison said, Sam and I notices Dean practically salivating over her. "Yeah. I do, actually." Sam said.

Dean's lecherous grin fades as he hears Sam's tone, and he becomes serious. "Did, uh, did he have any enemies?" He asked Madison. "What do you mean? It sure looked like an animal attack." She replied.

"No, yeah, we're just covering all the bases. Anyone that might have had a beef with him... a former client, an ex?" Dean explained and I notices her think of somebody. "What?" I asked. "Well, this is embarrassing, but my ex-boyfriend, Kurt..." Madison said.

"Kurt have a last name?" Dean asked her. "Mueller. After we broke up, he went kind of nuts. He's... well, he's kind of been stalking me. He got it in his head that something was going on between Nate and I. He showed up at my office." Madison said.

"What happened?" Sam asked. "Kurt got into it with Nate, threw a punch before security grabbed him. I was lucky to keep my job." She explained. "When was the last time you saw Kurt?" I asked her.

"A few nights ago. Actually, the night Nate died. We were all grabbing drinks at this bar, and Kurt showed up." Madison replied. "And?" Dean asked. "Nothing. It was... like he was watching me. Then he was gone. To tell you the truth... he scares me." She said, with a worried expression.

"So, what do you think?" Dean asked as we walked outside, towards the Impala. "Stalker ex-boyfriend? He hates the boss. And he was there that night." Sam said. "Think he's our dog-faced boy?" Dean asked. "Well, it's a theory." I said. "We've had worse." Dean said. "Yeah." Sam said. "What do you say we pay Kurt a visit?" Dean asked and we got in the car.

We made it to Kurt's apartment at night, Dean picks the lock, and we enter looking around. "Anything?" Sam asked us, as he flip through a Photo album. "No, nothing but leftovers and a six-pack." Dean said, closing the fridge.

"Check the freezer. Maybe there's some human hearts behind the Haagen-Dazs or something." Sam said. As Dean turns to the freezer, we hear a door open, followed by a crash outside.

I step out the sliding glass door onto the balcony. On the wall of the building, I notice claw marks, in the concrete wall, sliding all the way down to the ground. "Hey boys, come here!" I called out and they came out onto the balcony seconds later. "Check it out." I said, pointing to the claw marks.

We went back inside the apartment, to keep looking around when we heard a gunshot. We race down to the street, only to find a policeman's body completely mauled. "I'll call 911." Sam said, looking around and taking out his phone.

Dean bends down to examine the corpse. "I'd say Kurt's looking more and more like our Cujo." He said. "Guys, if he's out here, we better check on Madison." I said and they both nodded.

We return to Madison's apartment and knock on her door. Across the hall, Glen opens his door to see the commotion. "What's going on?" He asked us. "Police business, Glen." Dean replied and Madison answers the door. "What is it?" She asked us, Sam glancing at Glen. "Well, maybe we should talk privately." He said.

We stood in the kitchen where Madison poured us coffee. "Has Kurt been here?" Sam asked. "Not exactly." Madison replied. "What exactly does 'not exactly' mean?" Dean asked. "Well, he was outside last night. Just... looking. Just looking at me." She said and exchange a look.. "Has he done something?" She asked, nervously.