"Well, um, congratulations, you could be some of our final guests." The woman said. "Well. Sounds vaguely ominous." Dean said. "No, I'm sorry, I mean we're closing at the end of the month." She said, she looks between the three of us. "Well, let me guess. You guys are here antiquing?" She asked.

Dean shares a 'why not?' look with Sam and I. "How'd you know?" He asked the woman. "Oh, you just look the type." She replied, and Dean looks vaguely uncomfortable. "So, uh, king-sized bed?" She asked.

"What? No, uh, no, we're, we're... We're just brothers." Sam stammered. "Yeah, they're the ones together." Dean said, pointing to Sam and I. I look at him startled, Dean turn his head to smirk at us. I glance up at Sam, who once we made eye contact he looked away.

"Oh. Oh, I'm so sorry." The woman apologizes, embarrassed. "So, one king and a single room for you?" She asked, writing that down. "Sounds great." Dean said, turning to look at her. "What'd you mean that we look the type?" He then asked, dropping his smile. The woman has trouble articulating an answer.

"You know, speaking of antiques, you have a really, really interesting urn on the front porch. Where did you get that?" Sam asked the woman, changing the subject. "Oh, I have no idea, it's been there forever." She said, then hands two keys to Dean. "Here you go, Mr. Mahagov." She said.

"Thanks." Dean said, and the woman dings a
bell. "You will be staying in room 236. And they will be staying in room 237. Sherwin, could you show these gentlemen and lady to their rooms?" As she says this, we turns to see an old, balding man in a black blazer shuffling up behind Dean. "Let me guess. Antiquers?" He asked, looking between us.

Sherwin drags Dean's clunking duffel bag behind him, up the steps, as we follow. "I could give you a hand with that bag." Dean said to the old man. "I got it." Sherwin replied. "Okay." Dean said. "So the hotel's closing up, huh?" I asked. "Yep. Miss Susan tried to make a go of it, but the guests just don't come like they used to. Still, it's a damn shame." Sherwin said.

"Oh yeah?" Sam asked. "It may not look it anymore, but this place was a palace. Two different vice-presidents laid their heads on our pillows. My parents worked here, I practically grew up here. Gonna miss it. Here's your room." He said, slipping the key in the lock and opens the door, handing the key to Sam as he brushes past.

"And your room is here." Sherwin said, walking to the room next door, unlocking the door for Dean, who takes the key goes inside, turning to shut the door and Sherwin is standing there, hand extended expectantly. "You're not gonna... cheap out on me, are you, boy?" The old man asked him. Dean shrugs, looks annoyed as he pulls out his wallet.

I enter my room and closed the door, looking at the bed nervously. Once again... I gotta some how fall asleep next to Sam. I'm gonna kill his brother for this.

I walk over to my side of the bed, setting my bag down and glancing to Sam, who's stood on the other side, getting his laptop out. We soon made eye contact and I looked away. "Hey (Name), before Dean gets here I kind of need to talk to you about something." Sam said, setting his laptop down on the bed.

"About what?" I asked, Sam fidgets a little as he moves around the bed to stand in front of me. "It's um... it's about that night at the motel, before I took off. When I uh kiss you on the forehead." He said, looking at me, nervous. "O-oh. That." I mumbled.

"Yeah. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry and I'll never do that again. I swear." Sam said, a little frantically. "It's alright. I've already forgot about it!" I said, smiling up at him, nervously. That was a complete lie! No way in hell am I ever gonna forget about that!

Sam smiles, buying into my lie. "Great. I just wanna make sure we're okay." He said. "Yeah... we're okay." I muttered.

Later, Sam and I were sitting, sifting through papers, while Dean is pacing. He chuckles as he approaches what appears to be an antique wedding dress displayed on a wall like a ghost. "What the..." He muttered. "What?" Sam asked. "That's normal." Dean said, gesturing to the dress. "Why the hell would anyone stay here? I'm amazed they kept in business this long." He said.