"In his back room." Jo replied, pointing towards the back. "Great." Sam said, brushing past her. "And I'm fine..." She said. "Sorry, he's, we're... kind of on a bit of a timetable." I said to Jo, following after San with Dean not to far behind.

Sam and I approach a rough wooden door with a sign hanging on it that reads:
DR BADASS IS: IN

"Ash? Hey, Ash?" Sam called out, knocking on the door. "Hey, Dr. Badass?" Dean called out, also knocking on the door. The door is unlatched and opened a crack to reveal Ash, who is naked. I covered my eyes with both of my hands and quickly turn myself away from the door.

"Sam? Dean? (Name)? Sam, Dean, and (Name)." Ash said. "Hey Ash. Um. We need your help." Sam said. "Well, hell then. Guess I need my pants." Ash said and I heard the door close. The three of us went back to front of the bar, to wait for him.

Ash sits at a table with his laptop open, looking at the hand-drawn sketch of a bus logo from Sam's vision. Sam sits across from him, Dean and I stands behind him. "Well, I got a match. It's the logo from the Blue Ridge bus lines in Guthrie, Oklahoma." Ash said.

"Okay. Do me a favor... check Guthrie for any demonic signs, or omens, or anything like that." Sam said. "You think the demon's there?" Ash asked. "Yeah, maybe." Sam replied. "Why would you think that?" Ash asked.

"Just check it, all right?" Dean said, Ash gives him a look and the three of us frown at each other. "No, sir, nothing. No demon." Ash said, looking at his laptop. "All right, try something else for me. Search Guthrie for a house fire. It would be 1983, fire's origin would be a baby's nursery, night of the kid's six month birthday." Sam said.

Ash looks at him, startled, Dean and I look around to check for eavesdroppers. The only person I saw watching us was Jo, who's cleaning a table nearby. "Okay, now that is just weird, man. Why the hell would I be looking for that?" Ash asked him. Sam pulls out a beer bottle and sets it next to the laptop. "Cause there's a PBR in it for ya." He said. "Give me fifteen minutes." Ash said.

Later, Sam and I sat at the table waiting for Ash to come back, while Dean sat at the bar. "You doing okay?" I asked Sam. "Yeah, I'm fine. All things considered. It's just..." Sam said, trailing off. He place his elbow on the table, to rest his injured hand to against his forehead. "When that man shot himself... it felt so real. Like I was pulling the trigger onto myself." He said, breaking my heart.

"God. I can't even imagine what that's like. I'm so sorry you have to go through this Sam." I said. "It's alright. I hate to say it but... I'm starting to get used to these visions." Sam admitted, laying his hand back down on the table, looking depressed.

I frown at him, wishing I knew what to say. But my brain was drawing a complete blank. "How's your hand by the way?" I asked, changing the subject. I gently took his injured hand, looking at it. "Fine. I'll be happier when I can take this cast off." Sam replied.

I rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand, frowning at it. When I lifted my head, I was immediately was meet with Sam's hazel eyes. We stare into each other's eyes for a long moment.

I gulp, trying to look away but I couldn't, my body was completely frozen. Sam lower his gaze for a moment then look at me again. He place his other hand, over mine, making me tense up. "(Name) I..."

"I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.
I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I said there is no reason for my fear.
Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction,
You make everything so clear..."