Dean nods and stands up, moving around while Sam, Bobby, and I stand in front of Meg. "Where's our father, Meg?" He asked her, in a gruff voice. "You didn't ask very nice." Meg replied, smirking. "Where's our father, bitch?" Dean asked again, firmly. "Jeez. You kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't." She mocked.

Dean lunges at her, putting his hands on the chair arms. "YOU THINK THIS IS A FRIGGING GAME? WHERE IS HE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" He yelled. "He died screaming. I killed him myself." Meg replied. Dean just looks at her with hate, then slaps her across the face. "That's kind of a turn on... you hitting a girl." She said, bitting her lip. "You're no girl." Dean spat.

"Dean." Bobby said, getting up and moving into the next room. Dean follows, with Sam and I moving up to him. "You okay?" Sam asked him. "She's lying. He's not dead." Dean said. "Dean, you got to be careful with her. Don't hurt her." Bobby told him. "Why?" Dean asked.

"Because she really is a girl, that's why." Bobby replied. "What are you talking about?" Sam asked. "She's possessed. That's a human possessed by a demon. Can't you tell?" Bobby said, I look down embarrassed that I didn't think about it till now. It's not like I spent 17 years learning about demons from Bobby frigging Singer.

"Are you trying to tell me there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there?" Dean asked, and Bobby nods. Dean looks at Meg, who is staring back at him. "That's actually good news." He said.

I look through a book for an exorcism ritual, then up at the boys, who were looking back at me. I nodded and we move over to Meg. "Are you gonna read me a story?" Meg asked me. "Something like that. Hit it, (Name)." Dean said. I look down at the book and began reading in Latin. "Regna terrae, cantate deo, psallite domino......."

"An exorcism? Are you serious?" Meg said to Dean, as I continued. "Oh we're going for it, baby... head spinning, projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards." Dean said. "....tribuite virtutem deo." I read, and Meg flinches in pain. I stop and looked at the boys.

Meg looks over her shoulder at me. "I'm gonna to kill you." She threatened, then looks at Sam. "I'm gonna tear out your heart!" She growled, then looks at Dean. "I'm gonna rip the bones from your body."

"No, you're gonna burn in hell. Unless you tell us where our Dad is." Dean said, Meg just smiles at him. "Well, at least you'll get a nice tan." Dean said and he glances at me, telling me to keep going. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incuriso infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, onmis congregatio et secta diabolica...."

Meg shakes in pain, while I read the exorcism ritual. She finally gasps and I stop. "He begged for his life with tears in his eyes. He begged to see his sons one last time. That's when I slit his throat." She said, I started reading again and Dean leans down to her.

"For your sake, I hope you're lying. Cause if it's true, I swear to God, I will march into hell myself and I will slaughter each and every one of you evil sons of bitches, so help me God!" Dean threaten, as I continued reading.

"Perditionis venenum propinare. Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciae. Hostis humanae salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu dei. Contremisce et effuge. Invocato a nobis sancto et terribile nomine. Quem inferi tremunt..." Meg starts to show signs of being in pain again, as a wind blows through the room.

"Where is he?" Dean asked, again. "You just won't take 'dead' for an answer, will you?" Meg asked. "Where is he?!" Dean asked, once again. "DEAD!" Meg shouted. "NO, HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT DEAD! HE CAN'T BE!" Dean yelled, getting very upset and angry. I stop reading and looked at him with concern.

"What are you looking at? Keep reading." He growled, and I look back at the book to continue. "Ab insidis diaboli, libera nos, domine. Ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias, libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos. Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare...."