Inside, there were still books stacked everywhere. Untidy and cluttered with papers on almost every inch of the wall. Feels just like home. Bobby picks up two round silver flasks with crosses on them and hands one to Dean. "Here you go." He said.

"What is this... holy water?" Dean asked. "That one is." Bobby said, before holding out the other flask. "This is whiskey." He said and takes a swig of whiskey then hands it to Dean, who also drinks. "Bobby, thanks. Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come." Dean said.

"Nonsense. Your Daddy needs help." Bobby replied. "Well, yeah, but last time we saw you, I mean, you did threaten to blast him full of buckshot. Cocked the shotgun and everything." Dean said.

"Yeah, well, what can I say? John just has that effect on people." Bobby said. "Yeah, I guess he does." Dean muttered. "None of that matters now. All that matters is that you get him back." Bobby said.

"Bobby, this book.... I've never seen anything like it." Sam said, sitting at a cluttered desk reading a very large book. "Key of Solomon? It's the real deal, alright." Bobby said, walking over to Sam and sitting on the corner of the desk.

"And these, uh, these protective circles. They really work?" Sam asked. "Hell yeah. You get a demon in... they're trapped. Powerless. It's like a Satanic roach motel." Bobby said, making Sam chuckle.

"I told you boys. He knows this demon stuff better than anyone." I said, to Sam and Dean. "I'll tell you something else, too. This is some serious crap you three stepped in." Bobby said. "Oh, yeah? How's that?" Sam asked.

"Normal year, I hear of, say, three demonic possessions. Maybe four, tops." Bobby said. "Yeah?" Dean asked. "This year I hear of 27 so far. You get what I'm saying? More and more demons are walking among us... a lot more." Bobby said.

"Do you know why?" I asked. "No, but I know it's something big. The storm's coming, and you three, your Daddy... you are smack in the middle of it." Bobby said, looking serious. Then suddenly Rumsfeld starts barking outside. "Rumsfeld." Bobby and I said, alerted.

Bobby and I go over to the window and Rumsfeld stops barking with a whine. "Rumsfeld?" I muttered, worried. "What is it?" Bobby whisper to himself. We looks out the window and sees the chain hanging broken and Rumsfeld nowhere in sight. "Something's wrong." Bobby said.

At that moment the door is bursted open and we turn to see Meg saunter in. Dean slips the holy water flask out of his pocket. "No more crap, okay?" She said, firmly. Dean walks towards her, unscrewing the flask, but Meg hits him and sends him flying into a stack of books.

Sam steps in front of Bobby and I, placing himself between us and Meg. "I want the Colt, Sam, (Name)... the real Colt... right now." Meg said. Sam, Bobby, and I walk slowly across the room, with Meg following us. "We don't have it on us. We buried it." Sam said.

"Didn't I say 'no more crap'? I swear... after everything I heard about you Winchesters and your little friend too, I got to tell you, I'm a little underwhelmed. First Johnny tries to pawn off a fake gun, and then he leaves the real gun with you three chuckleheads. Lackluster, humans. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't find you?" Meg asked, stopping a few feet away from us.

Dean comes up behind her. "Actually, we were counting on it." He said, Meg turns to look at him. Dean stares at her and then looks up at the ceiling. She also looks up and sees a large protective symbol etched there. "Gotcha." Dean said.

We tied Meg to a chair in the middle of the floor. "You know, if you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask." Meg said as Bobby comes in, with a very large canister of salt. "I salted the door and windows. If there are any demons out there... they ain't getting in." He said.