"Nothing. We're just... we're worried about you." I said, concerned. "Well, don't look at me like that!" Sam said, annoyed. "We're not looking at you like anything." Dean said, looking away only to glance back. "Though I gotta say, you do look like crap." He said.

"Nice. Thanks." Sam scoffed. "Come on, let's just pick this up in the morning. We'll check out the house, talk to the family." Dean said, walking pass us to open the driver side door.

"Dean, you saw them, they're devastated They're not going to want to talk to us." I said, gesturing to the house. Dean looks over at the house. "Yeah you're right. But I think I know who they will talk to." He said, looking back at us. "Who?" Sam asked and Dean smirks.

The next morning Dean ringed the doorbell to the house. I frown in discomfort, pulling on the collar that was practically choking me. Hearing Sam sighed I glance over at the boys dressed up as priest. Complete with Sam having his hair slicked back neatly. That sight at least made this dressed up worth it.

"This has gotta be a whole new low for us." Sam said, Dean turns to smirk at us, then looks back at the door. The man comforting the woman from last night, opens the door. "Good Afternoon. I'm Father Simmons, this is Father Frehley and Sister Parker. We're new junior priests and nun over at St Augustines. May we come in?" Dean asked and the man nods. "Thanks." Dean said, as we enter the house.

"We're very sorry for your loss." Sam said to the man. "It's in difficult times like these when the Lord's guidance is most needed." Dean said, the man held up his hand to stop him. "Look, you wanna pitch your whole 'Lord has a plan' thing? Fine. Just don't pitch it to me. My brother's dead." He said, sorrowfully.

"Roger. Please!" We turn to see the woman from last night. "Excuse me." Roger said and he walked off. "I'm sorry about my brother in law. He's... he's just so upset about Jim's death. Would you like some coffee?" The woman asked us. "That would be great." Dean replied.

Dean and I sat on the lounge, while Sam sat in an armchair. Ms. Miller pours coffee and hands it around. "It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now." She said. "Of course. After all we are all God's children." Dean said.

She walks away and Dean immediately takes more cocktail sausages from the coffee table. Chewing contentedly, he looks at Sam, who shakes his head. "What?" Dean asked. "Just... tone it down a little bit, Father." Sam replied.

Ms. Miller then returns. "So Ms. Miller, did you husband have a history of depression?" I asked, as she takes a seat in between Dean and I. "Nothing like that. We had our ups and downs like everyone but we were happy...." She said, then begins to break down. "I just don't understand... how Jim could do something like this." She cries, I gently rub her back to soothe her.

"I'm so sorry you had to find him like that." Sam said, apologetically. Ms. Miller gesture behind her. "Actually, our son Max, he was the one who found him." She said, we look through the doors into the dining room and saw Max sitting in the corner, staring into space.

"Do you mind if maybe, I go talk to him?" Sam asked her. "Oh thank you Father." Ms. Miller replied. Sam set his cup down and walk over to Max in the other room. "Max? Hey, I'm Sam." He said, softly.

I took a tissue and handed it to Ms. Miller, who took it to dry her eyes. "Ms. Miller you have a lovely home. How long have you lived here?" I asked her. "We moved in about five years ago." She replied.

"The only problem with these old houses. I bet you have all kind of headaches." Dean said. "Like what?" She asked. "Well, weird leaks, electrical shortages, odd settling noises at night. That kind of thing." He explained. "No, nothing like that. It's been perfect." She said.