"Yeah? You ever see exploding eyeballs?" Dean asked. "That's a first for me, but hey, I'm not the doctor." The Morgue Tech said. "Hey, think we could take a look at that police report? You know for, uh... our paper." Dean said. "I'm not really supposed to show you that." The Morgue Tech said, with a sly smile. Sam, annoyed, pulls out his wallet.

With the police report in hand, the boys and I exited the morgue and walk down the stairs. "Might not be one of ours. Might just be some freak medical thing." Sam said. "How many times in Dad's long and varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing and not some sign of an awful supernatural death?" Dean asked him. "Uh, almost never." Sam replied. "Exactly." Dean said. "All right, let's go talk to the daughter." I said.

We walk into the Shoemaker's house, that was currently holding a funeral for Steven. The attendees are all men in black suits and women in black dresses, except us. "Feel like we're underdressed." Dean said, and we made our through the house towards the back.

A man pointed Steven's daughters Donna and Lily out to us. The two girls were sitting with their friends. "You must be Donna, right?" Dean said to the short brunette girl as we came over. "Yeah." Donna replied, with a slight nod.

"Hi, uh... we're really sorry." Sam said, apologetically. "Thank you." Donna said. "I'm Sam, this is Dean and (Name). We worked with your dad." He told her, Donna looks at her friend beside her, then back at us. "You did?" She asked.

"Yeah. This whole thing. I mean, a stroke." Dean said, slightly shaking his head. "I don't think she really wants to talk about this right now." Donna's friend told us. "It's okay. I'm okay." Donna said to her.

"Were there any symptoms? Dizziness? Migraines?" I asked. "No." Donna replied. The little girl sitting next to her, turn around to look at Donna. "That's because it wasn't a stroke." She said. "Lily, don't say that." Donna said to her sister. "What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, she's just upset." Donna told us. "No, it happened because of me." Lily said, distraught. "Sweetie, it didn't." Donna assured her. "Lily." Sam said walking over to the little girl and kneeling down to her level. "Why would you say something like that?" He asked, in a concerning tone.

"Right before he died, I said it." Lily replied. "You said what?" Sam asked. "Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror.... She took his eyes, that's what she does." Lily explained. "That's not why Dad died. This isn't your fault." Donna told her. "I think your sister's right, Lily. There's no way it could have been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it, did he?" Dean asked her. "No, I don't think so." She replied.

We went back inside and upstairs to investigate the mirror. Sam pushes the bathroom door open and we saw some dried blood on the floor. "The Bloody Mary legend... Dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing?" He asked his brother. "Not that I know of." Dean replied, walking into the bathroom.

"What about Bobby?" Sam asked, turning to me. "I don't think so. If he has then he's never mention it to me." I replied, crouching down to touch the dried blood on the floor. "I mean, everywhere else all over the country, kids will play Bloody Mary, and as far as we know, nobody dies from it." Sam said, walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah, well, maybe everywhere it's just a story, but here it's actually happening." Dean said. "The place where the legend began?" I asked, standing back up and entering the bathroom.

Dean shrugs and opens the medicine cabinet. "But according to the legend, the person who says B..." Sam stops, looking at the medicine cabinet mirror, which now faces him, and closes it. "The person who says you know what gets it. But here..."

"Shoemaker gets it instead, yeah." Dean said, finishing his brother's thought. "Right." Sam said. "Never heard anything like that before. Still, the guy did die right in front of the mirror, and the daughter's right. The way the legend goes, you know who scratches your eyes out." Dean said.