I Wonder?...

(A/N: This cute sailor moon X Free anime, is j u s t t o KAWAII&GAY, i love it and my friends do too. Thats why I made this and decided "why not put you and your friends in this fanfic" and there ya go!)

Yumoto was walking around the city in the afternoon and looking at the stores until he stumbled on a crepe shop. He ran over and eventually lines up just to grab one of the tasty treats the owner was selling. But then he heard a yell.

"HEY!!! Come back here!!!"

Yumoto turned around and saw a man running with a America and Britain flags on the backpack. He started to chase the man not caring that it was his turn in line. But then he did his signature kick at the thief and grabbed the bag.

"Hey stealing isn't right! You should get a job and get paid if you want a bag!" Yumuto said in anger.

"Hey!!" It sounded like a girl. As Yumoto turned his head he saw a young girl wearing a highschool uniform and black box glasses. She had short dark brown hair and pale skin.

"Uhh... Ah! Here you go miss..." Yumoto said as he blushed a little at her pretty face.

"Eri, My name's Eri and yours?" Eri asked.

"Oh my name's Yumoto"

"Well thank you for saving my bag, Ah! I know how about I treat you to some crepe!"

"Ah Its ok-"

"Nonsense, you deserve something in return c'mon" Eri said as she put up a puppy dog face. Yumoto cant resist to that,

"Ahhh!!!! It cant be helped your so cutee!!!! Fine I will gladly take some crepe"

"Yay lets go!" Eri said as she dragged Yumoto to the Crepe shop. Luckily there was no line. She bought two strawberry crepes and gave one to Yumoto.

"So how is it?" Eri asked as she smiled.

"Delicous!!" Yumoto said in delight.

"Im glad to hear that!, So where do you study?"

"Binan high, you?"

"Ah! Bijou high its a small school kinda close to yours"

"Really!! That means we can still see eachother!" Yumoto said

"Yay! Lemme give you my number!"

"Sure" Yumoto said as he gave her his phone but he noticed something familiar on her wrist the same exact bracelet he had. Eri didn't know that he has one because of his long sleeved shirt he wore. Since she folded het sleeves it was clear she has the same bracelet as his.

"Say uh Eri can I ask you where you get that bracelet?" Yumuto asked

"Oh my friend gave it to me, well actually she gave it to all my friends in the group saying that we should love an care for each other...,hah cheesy right?"

"Haha yah" Yumoto replied but then "pop" was heard. Eri checked her phone and it was her mother.

"Aww I need to go home now, anyways thank again Yumoto, bye" she said as she walked away.

"Yeah uh bye Eri-kun..." Yumoto said

After a long walk home Yumoto walked to his room and flopped unto his bed. Thinking about what happened today and Eri's bracelet, was it also a Lovracelet? Or an ordinary bracelet.

"I wonder... If there are others like us" Yumoto said as drifted into sleep.

(A/N: Yay chapter 1 done T 3 T I had fun making this, please comment on how ya feel about this chapter!)