8

"Why my fucking parents?! Are you insane?!" Jeongin shoots up from his seat. A few of the others ready to jump up and help break up a fight with the way Jeongin was going.

"Sit your ass down and listen!" Chan shouts back with narrow eyes. His dominance making them all shiver.

Jeongin huffs and sits back down making Hyunjin crawl over to sit in his lap to calm him down.

"When we had that discussion earlier, it got me thinking about Jeongin's parents. I figured out that they're having a release party for a new product in a few days. There will be over hundreds of guests." Chan starts out as he points at the guest list he got a hold of.

"Which will be all wealthy and carrying over millions of dollars on their person's." Seungmin sighs and Chan points at him.

"Exactly. All we got to do is get in, distract, disarm, and strike. Nothing new to us." Chan says and they all nod as they follow along.

"First, we'll use Jeongin as our main distraction." Chan explains step one.

"Me? They hate me! They get one whiff of me near their party and they'll call the cops!" Jeongin says and Hyunjin shushes him to let Chan continue.

"Jeongin will tell them that he's changed and he's no longer gay. He'll put on a while sob story about how he regrets leaving them and boom, we're in. They will be so overjoyed about their son returning that they'll be too distracted the whole night." Chan then moves to the picture of security guards.

"Changbin and Jisung will be disguised as security guards. They'll blend in with them while Minho, Seungmin and Felix blend in with the kitchen staff. When Jeongin's parents are giving their speech, Minho will sneak off and turn off all the lights-"

"Wait, why me? Chan-" Minho already started panicking as he thought about being in charge of something so important.

"It's okay, bun. I need you to do this because you're the only one who will be guaranteed to remember where the breaker box is and not get caught by getting lost." Chan tells him and they all nod in agreement. Minho takes a deep breathe and nods as he let's Chan continue.

"That's when the guards will rush over to sort the matter. Giving Jisung and Changbin the perfect chance to attack them. Leaving the place with no one to protect them when the the lights come back on. Where all us will be waiting. We will tie them all up and anyone that doesn't cooperates, gets it." Chan moves on till he points at a van.

"Afterwards, we'll go through the back door in the kitchen towards a van that is waiting for us. Driving away before anyone has time to call the cops." Chan finishes before looking at the group.

"Any questions?" Chan raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Where will me and you be durning all this?" Hyunjin exclaims. He wanted to be in all the fun!

"Me and you will be in the crowd as a wealthy couple to control the crowd easily." Chan smirks making Hyunjin fake a gag.

"Ew! Gross! You know I hate dressing up!" Hyunjin complains with a whine.

"Too bad! You know you're the only one who could pass a girl anyways!" Chan rolls his eyes making Hyunjin gag again.

"And you want me to act like a straight couple with you! This plan is the worse!" Hyunjin leans back against Jeongin.

"If we show up as a gay couple, they won't let us in." Chan waves it off making Hyunjin whine.

"So this is the last mission?" Changbin asked and Chan nods.

"I wanted it to be big. To finish us off for good and hold us over." Chan sighs as he stands in front of his boyfriends.

"What do we think?" Chan then questions.

All of them look at each with questioning looks as they think over the last plan.

It could be dangerous because Jeongin's parents could easily see through their son's lies or someone recognize them while in the building.

"Seungmin, what are chances of making this out clean free?" Minho looks at their smartest member.

"I see this going through safely with a 95% chance." Seungmin tells them.

"Then all hands in?" Chan puts one of his hands out.

Seungmin joining second with his hand.

"I'm in!" Felix giggles as he scrambles up to join them with his hand.

"Me too! Sounds fun!" Jisung placed his hand on top of his twin. Both of them smiling at each  other.

"I hate the dress up part but yes, sounds fun!" Hyunjin was next with his hand.

"As long as this is truly our last heist." Changbin then adds his and Hyunjin kisses his cheek from next to him.

Minho bites his lip as he thought about it longer since he would have an important job to do. The whole heist was reliant on him being able to distract everyone.

"Min," Jeongin grabs his hand with a sigh.

Minho looks up at Jeongin with tears threatening to fall.

"If I can do this, I know you can do this." Jeongin confirms Minho who sniffles as the younger slowly brings their hands up to the rest of their hands.

Suddenly you heard a loud roar of thunder followed by rain hitting the window with tiny thuds.

All of them laughing at the coincidence but Chan took it as a sign.

A good sign.

————

I know this is short but the last two chapters are the most important ones so I decided to just run this one short.

Peace xoxo