7

"Lix?"

Jisung peeked his head into Changlix's room and seen the little lump on the bed. Small sniffles coming from under the covers.

"I know we're kinda angry at one another about everything but you okay?" Jisung walks into the room.

"Leave me alone, t-traitor!" Felix says as he mimics what Jisung called him.

Jisung sighs and crawls into bed behind Felix, "I'm sorry, okay? I was furious about everything!"

Felix throws his blanket off him to look up at Jisung with watery eyes and a trembling bottom lip.

"I don't want you taken from me!" He cries.

Jisung knew about Felix and how his family was arrested when he was young. The cops just threw him into the foster care system where it was one bad home after another.

Then when he turned eighteen, he was kicked out with nothing and no where to go.

He was on the streets for awhile before he was taken under the wing of a nice lady who owned a strip club. She raised him in the club like her own and taught him everything he needed to know about the world with the strippers basically being his sisters. The lady was the one who introduced him to Chan and they became friends.

Then the nice lady was arrested as well and taken away from him. His only other family just taken away and he was alone yet again.

That's how he ended up with Chan. He was the only other person Felix knew to turn too and when he figured out what the group was doing, he was more then ready to participate but recently, they've had a few slip ups and few too many close calls.

He could not lose his family again.

"I know, Lix. We won't be taken from you." Jisung pulls him into his chest and Felix cuddles up to him.

"You will if we continue this life! We could get caught one day!" Felix grips his shirt.

"Don't worry, Lix. You'll be fine."

————

"Can't you just understand my side? I'm tired of being so strong for you guys all the time!"

Changbin was arguing with Minho in the laundry room as they were the only ones who ever did it.

"Then figure something out with Chan! There is plenty of other things you can do then be strong!" Minho shakes his head as he folds a shirt.

"Like what? Huh? I'm not smart like you or Seungmin! I'm not pretty like Felix or Hyunjin!   I'm not a troublemaker like Jisung or Jeongin! And I'm definitely not leader material like Chan! What am I good for besides muscles!?" Changbin exclaims making Minho sigh and sit down the pants he was folding.

"Will you shut up! Do I have to remind you that your IQ is matched to mine? Not close to Seungmin's but you're fucking smart nonetheless. You're extremely handsome. Screw being pretty like those two twinks. Also, are you kidding me?! You aren't a troublemaker? Didn't you almost get us caught last time because you wanted to pull a prank on the cops?" Minho rebuttal everything Changbin said as he walked over to him and stands behind his legs as he sat on the counter.

"I just don't feel like I'm anything but muscles though." Changbin says and Minho noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Binnie," Minho raised his chin and looks him in the eye.

"You are more then that. You're an extraordinary person. I couldn't think of a better Changbin." Minho wipes his stray tears.

"Then please, hyung. Just let me feel like I'm something more then muscles." Changbin whispered and Minho sighs again. He was a sucker for the 'hyung' card and Changbin knew that.