2

Instead of normal song birds and sun waking up the household, it was screaming.

Nothing new. It was how most mornings started. Sometimes it was more then one person screaming because nightmares went all around with the members.

It was Minho who shuffled out bed and away from the comfort of Jisung's cuddles.

As he walked down the hall, he seen Chan walking out his room with a confused Felix behind him.

"Shouldn't have gone to sleep before everyone." Chan sighs as they make their way towards Changbin's room.

The house was spilt into four different rooms. Chan usually shared a room with Hyunjin and Changbin shared with Felix. Then Minho and Jisung together while Seungmin and Jeongin together but last night, Hyunjin most have made a deal with Felix to sleep with Changbin when Minho and Chan were already asleep.

Hyunjin and Changbin couldn't sleep together because that meant their nightmares would link up. Both of them having horrible nightmares.

Chan enter the room to Hyunjin hiding in the corner, rocking back and forth, mumbling to himself while the sound of the bedrooms shower could be heard.

"You get Hyunjin. I need to get Changbin incase he starts swinging." Chan instructs Minho who nods and cautiously heads over to the crying boy.

"Jinnie, it's me." Minho whispered as he crouched down.

"N-no! S-stop tricking m-me!" Hyunjin shouts as he pushes himself further against the wall. Crying even harder as he tried to hide away.

"Baby, I'm not lying. You know I can't." Minho whispered as he reached out to touch his knee. The boy flinched as he shoves the hand away.

"How about this, you want to know that I'm real? Ask me anything and I'll be able to tell you the right answer." Minho suggested. 

Hyunjin looks up at him with tears still falling and eyes him up and down.

"What c-color underwear am I-I wearing?" Hyunjin asked between hiccups.

Minho smiles softly as he said, "Trick question. You aren't wearing any. You always consist on going to bed without any underwear incase you wake up in the middle of the night to one of us being horny."

Hyunjin gasped and flung himself into Minho's arms. The older instantly falling to the floor with an 'oof' as he holds the boy tight.

"It is you!" Hyunjin cries as he snuggles his head into his neck.

"I told you."

Mean while, Chan stepped into the steamy bathroom of the bedroom. When Changbin woke up from nightmares, he took long, hot, almost boiling, showers to help himself wake up and realize it wasn't real.

The nightmares at least.

The memories definitely were.

"Hey Binnie, it's me. Can I join?" Chan asked.

He heard a grunt of approval so he stripped his clothes and open the curtain carefully. Changbin was pressed against the far back wall and had his eyes closed.

"It's okay. I'm here for you." Chan steps in and shuts the curtain behind him.

"I don't need help." Changbin mumbles as he keep himself secluded.

Changbin grew up in a very toxic environment of a home. One where his father would beat in the ideas of tough masculinity into him. That's why he was the way he was. Tough. Inside and out. When Changbin met Chan, he had already found Jeongin and Hyunjin. Meeting Hyunjin was like an eye opener for him. The boy who was still very young at the time (freshly eighteen) was the opposite of everything his father taught him. Hyunjin wasn't afraid to cry or be weak. He wasn't afraid to be more feminine then the others or have a slender boy compared to muscles like Chan or Jeongin who was working on them.