6

"Dad! You're scaring me!" Little Minho yells at his father who held a gun to his own head.

"This is what you get! You ruined my life! Telling your Mom about everything!" His father shouts back as he shakes the gun.

"I-I didn't mean too! It just slipped out! She asked and I couldn't forget it!" Minho knew he was different from the start but he didn't know why.

It was like everything was screaming in his head and never left his brain. He couldn't forget anything if he even tried. He was so tired of everything being so loud.

"Well you surely won't forget this then, freak!"

Minho blinks his his eyes as he stares at the coffee pot in front of him.

The memories replaying in his head as he picked up the pot and started pouring himself a cup.

No matter how hard he tried, the memories couldn't go away. They all just lingered in his brain so they could torment him longer.

"Min!" Changbin screamed as he snapped Minho out of thought and yanked the pot away.

Minho blinking his eyes as he looked down at his hand and seen he had over poured his cup to the point it was spilling onto his blistering red hand.

All the pain rushing towards him at once.

Minho started crying loudly as he fell to the floor with a loud thud. His hand was almost red at his shirt as he held it tightly.

Everything was hurting and he didn't know what to do.

"Make it stop! Please!" Minho cries loudly as Changbin rushed to pull him up towards the sink.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" Changbin was even more freaked out as he turned on the water to room temperature and stuck his hand under it.

Minho yelled even louder as he tried to pull away but Changbin was holding him still with little ease.

"S-stop! It hurts! It hurts! Channie!" Minho was shaking with pain as he yelled for his oldest lover.

Chan came running into the room with messy hair, clearly just woken up from the commotion.

"What's going on?" Chan rushed over to the scene.

"He accidentally burned his hand with coffee and now he won't stop screaming!" Changbin was starting to struggle with holding Minho still under the water.

Chan took Changbin's spot and grabbed his hand to hold under the water. Their fingers intertwining under the facet to help comfort him. Not caring about his hoodie sleeve falling under the water as well.

"Shush. Shush. I got you, Min. My precious bunny. You'll be okay." Chan brought his other hand around his waist to sneak under his shirt and rub his tummy.

Minho slowly calmed down as leaned against Chan for support. His sobs quieting down to small sniffles.

"See? Much better." Chan pulls his hand out to show Minho how the swelling went down and his hand wasn't as bright. Still a few blisters lingering though.

"M'sorry." Minho whispered to both Chan and Changbin.

"It's okay, bun. Accidents happen." Chan turns off the water and pulls away from Minho to take off his hoodie that was now wet.