Gosh! Where the hell is Zoandra when you need her? I haven't even seen her or Nicole since we came here. Maybe they work on another side of the factory. This place is literally gigantic. Whatever the case may be, I hope Zoandra is okay.

If she was here, she would have guided me on what to do. I just wish I had listened to her when I had the chance.

"We have to leave now" I told them "We're running out of time"

Without another word, we all stormed out of the game room and made our way to the location from the map. When we got there, I was distraught. It's a hidden deserted large piece of land.

"It's a dead end" Mike groaned.

Victoria shrugged "Told you, I was just guessing"

No no no! It can't be a dead end. This place has to be it. If this isn't our clue then we have nothing else to do or look for. It means we've failed the mission. If not for anything else, we can't afford to leave those patients there. Only Lord knows the kind of torture they're enduring now.

Unwilling to give up, I walked around the area, looking for something- anything that could give us a hint to his secret lair. By the second time I paraded the grounds, my shoes came in contact with something hard that made me trip...like a metal. That's weird. I looked down. The area is covered in grass. There has to be something under there.

I got on my knees and started digging.

"Um...Ada" Choi started "What are you doing?"

"I don't even know"

I kept digging until I found the metal. It was a huge wheel. By the time I had cleared off all the grass, I discovered it was a wheeled door. This might be a secret exit or something.

"No way am I going down that thing" Victoria stated.

"Come on" I urged her.

"No. It was just a guess. This thing could lead us to a place of no return or even an endless rabbit hole with no exit. We could die."

I saw the unconvinced looks on the faces on my teammates. It seemed like they were all going to agree with Victoria. Honestly, I don't blame them. I'm scared too.

"I'll go alone then" I shrugged.

"What?" Chen shrieked "That's crazy"

"And dangerous" Choi added.

"Then so be it" I said "My dad has been missing for ten years and only Lord knows where he is. If Charles really is the person he was referring to in that chapter, then a lot of innocent lives are in danger. It means the entire country is in danger. Imagine people being experimented on for years like lab rats, having their minds invaded into and controlled over and over. If none of you want to risk it then I will because I have to stop it- if not for myself then for my dad because it's what he would have wanted. Now, I might get hurt. I might even die but I'll rather die trying than not try at all. That's what real spies do. That's what real heroes do"

I tried to roll the wheel but it was too tight. Before I could try again, my teammates gathered round and helped us. I was a bit stunned by their action.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"Helping you" Mike answered "It's our mission too"

"Besides" Choi says "When one of us goes down a rabbit hole, we all go down together"

"Spy rule number 9" Chen said.

Spy rule #9: if one teammate goes anywhere dangerous, the others follow. There's no 'I' in team. Never abandon a teammate!