2. This Is Bad

Never in my life have I believed that natural beauty could be this stunning, but when Myra walked into my office I was stunned. I bet she has men submitting to her will. For some damn strange reason that thought pisses me off. I nearly lost all composure when she cussed, it was...adorable. I tried to keep things professional as much as possible, but she makes it damn hard to.

I keep berating myself because of the thoughts I am having very dirty, but very pleasing thoughts.

She's off-limits Garrett. Snap out of it.

I imagine bending her over my desk or fucking her right against the wall. The thoughts just won't stop and adjusting my pants was very hard to do. But it all came crashing down when Ana barged in.

"Earth to Garrett"

I look at Ana, completely forgetting that she was in my office. My mind is still picturing the honey brown eyes that looked so damn innocent. If I got my hands on her I would definitely corrupt her, and for that reason alone this is not a good idea.

"What are you thinking about? Was it about a certain brunette that just left...hmmm?"

I feel my jaw tick, why am I getting pissed off with her mentioning Myra? I slam my hands down on the desk. "Damn it, Ana! You cannot keep barging in here whenever you feel like it." She shuts my door and locks it. As she saunters over to me her clothes are removed piece by piece. She pouts out her lips, standing in front of me in only her bra and underwear.

"I'm sorry daddy, you going to punish me." She sticks her butt out and I get up and smack it hard. Fuck! I am imagining both of them together with me right now. Although my arrangement with Ana is purely sexual, I want both of them at this moment. I smack her ass again as she moans. I pull her hair and her head tilts back to look at me.

"Punish me baby."

I growl and bend her over my desk. "You are in trouble now." I rip her thong off as I grab a condom and put it on. My lips smash onto hers as I plunge deep inside her.

"Yes daddy! Punish me more. Ah fuck me harder!" Images of Myra pop into my mind and I feel like a beast has been unleashed. I pull her hair back again as I thrust harder into her.

"You want to fuck Myra....don't you?" I grab one of her legs and pushed it up onto the desk fucking her harder than I think I ever have before.

"Ahhhh yes! I want to fuck her too!" Hearing that drives me insane. "You know you want it too. You want both of us. Imagine us both together pleasuring you, while you pleasure us. I want to shove my fingers deep inside her pussy. Ahhhh!" I lost it and slammed into her harder. Good thing Ana thrives off of pain, she loves it even if it is not my most favorite thing to do. But again, at this moment I am not myself. I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist. "Hold on tight" She grips the desk as I fuck her faster, and faster until we both cum.

These images of Myra are screwing with my head. I try to shake them out, but I can't.

"That was good baby. I know you were thinking of the three of us. Maybe we could..."

"No! She is my personal assistant. You will Not sink your teeth into her, she's too damn innocent. You will not corrupt her."

She throws her head back and laughs, as she picks up her shredded thong shaking her head. "Awww, that is cute Garrett. You have a little crush on the poor girl." I shake my head because that is not possible. I do not allow myself to get feelings towards anyone, not after the whole ordeal with Sasha. "Just admit it and I will back off."

"Alright! I want to fuck you both! Are you fucking happy? I need to go clear my head."

"See you later." she purrs as her hand runs her hand up my chest. I swat her hand away. "Maybe, I don't know Ana."I practically push her out of my office and lock the door.

I walk down to the beach, perks of having my office just fifteen minutes away from it. Something about it just always calms me down. Right now, I need that because my nerves are shot. I stand frozen in my spot when I notice her. She looks like a damn Goddess with the wind blowing her hair just right. She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen planted on her face.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!"

I swear I am getting hard just looking at her. There is this magnetic pull that just draws me near her. I want to run the other way, but my feet are carrying me to her. When I stand close enough, she startles in shock.

"Oh, hi again."

"Great minds think alike."

She tilts her head to the side looking puzzled by my statement. "Huh?" God, I'm a fucking idiot! The moment she walked into my office I have been a walking contradiction of my normal self. What the hell is she doing to me? I rub the back of my neck; fuck she makes me nervous. I chuckle at that thought. No woman has made me nervous before. I point around us to distract myself.

"The Beach."

"Oh!" She smiles brightly as she looks around. The serene look on her face makes me smile. "Yes...yes, the beach always helps clear my head."

"Mine too!" I say a little too excitedly and she giggles. Fuck, her giggles are adorable too.

"Well, I don't want to take up anymore of your time. I will see you tomorrow."

She starts walking away, but I don't want her to go. I reach out and grab her wrist. I almost pull back when I feel that shock run through my system like it did earlier. What the hell was that? I swear I hear her sigh, am I imagining things? Damn this woman has my head all messed up, I can't think straight.

"Please don't leave on my account. It is a public beach after all." She looks down and I see a small blush on her face. Damn it my dick twitches at the sight of that. "You're not bothering me, Myra. I don't mind the company."

"Um...okay."

I can't help but laugh a little bit because again too adorable. I don't think I have laughed or smiled this much in a while. "Are you always this nervous?" Maybe it's just around me, but then again, I don't know her well, but I want to.

"I don't know what you mean?" Damn she is too innocent. I put a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I couldn't help myself. "Well, I think it's sexy." She backs away and I curse myself for coming on too strong. Hell, I shouldn't be doing this at all.

"Oh! I should get going. I need to get some shopping done, before I start work tomorrow." She starts walking away.

"Myra, wait!" She turns around and I let out a breath I held in. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. Completely unprofessional of me." She shakes her head and blushes again. "Oh, no, you didn't..." she giggles, "I just got a lot to do before tomorrow. Ya, so I um..." giggle again and I smile, she is definitely something else. "I will see you tomorrow Mr. Foster, oh I mean Garrett."

I can't help but laugh again at her shyness even if she does not want to admit that's what it is. "Yes, I will see you tomorrow, Myra." She turns around and waves at me one last time and my dick got hard again. Fuck this is not good. I decide to call my firm and work the rest of the day from home. I definitely can't work there knowing she was in my office not too long ago.

I need to get my mind off her. So, when I arrive home, I finish what work I have and hit my gym. I get a good work out, but it still doesn't help she keeps popping up in my head. I swear I can still smell her sweet fragrance around me. This is really fucking bad; I have never reacted this way before. I take a shower to help ease the weariness in my mind, but that doesn't help with images of her hands roaming all over my body.

"Fuck!"

I need a distraction and I need one badly. Maybe if I fuck someone else, I will be sated. I have to be because nothing can ever come of this fantasy, I have of her. I grab my phone and wait for her to pick up.

"Yes daddy."

"I need you now Ana." I practically growl into the phone. I hear her laugh and I close my eyes to listen to her voice, but it doesn't help. "Oh, I'm intrigued. I'll be right over." Good because I need to fuck her and keep fucking her until I get Myra out of my damn head.

"Oh, and Ana."

"Yes daddy."

"Bring a friend."