"Look familiar?~"

Kyle swallowed a big gulp of fear, speaking up to him with his real family crowding around him for protection.

"That's my book...give it back"

"Not yet, I'm guessing you have your questions but I have my own..."

He looked up with a deadly serious tone in his cold, unfazed glare

"Why did you kill her huh?"

"I haven't killed any-"

"YOU WILL NOT. SPEAK!"

"NO, you abused us our entire lives and you expect us to just sit there and take it...and for what? there was never a reason, you were just a sick, disgusting old man who loved beating little kids!!"

"LIAR!"

The room was deadly silent, the knife now pressed against Alyssa's neck as she groans in pain, the sound of hissing as it touched her.

"Dont you hurt her!" Zayne threatens him.

"Ohohoh, you really care about her dont you, almost as much as you care for my grandson?"

"Leave him out of it, you mess with the pack and we will tear you limb from limb!" He said, angry at what was happening, he removes the knife and slides the book towards Kyle, who wasn't expecting him to just hand it over so easily.

"Here, I suppose you're dying to get your grubby little hands on it"

"What the hell do you know about this?!"

"A lot actually, you could've stood to learn something from me but instead you made me the villain-"

"You are the villain!"

"AM I?"

He kept Alyssa close, but he didn't notice Shaun Creeping up behind him, slowly not to make a sound. They need to give him an opening.

"What exactly were you teaching us huh? How bad pain is?"

"As usual, close but no cigar kiddo, I was training you to tolerate the pain, I retired from this life a long time ago...and I knew when I discovered you on the doorstep that after all the shit she dragged our son into...that you would've been just like her, stupid, obnoxious, and incredibly loathed."

"But why?"

He points the knife towards the book as Kyle looks down at it.

"We discovered that with your father, and boy did I get mad at him"

"Kick his ass too? no wonder!"

"Ohhhh no, this was much worse, he had gotten your witch of a mother pregnant with you, He tried to run to her claiming after all I taught him, after all I endured to pass on my knowledge of the blood-line"

"What bloodline?"

"Its all in there...its why your mother wrote it, the day she married my ONLY son!" He yelled loudly again, unrelenting in his onslaught.

"What do you-" Then it hit Kyle, he did read about it, and he never even suspected it.

ℑ𝔫 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰, 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔰 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔶𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔞, 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔫 𝔟𝔶 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 "𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫", 𝔄𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡.