"I see someone's excited" Haechan lowkey teased Haneul and she glared at him before rolling her eyes.

"Wait, he'll transfer here?" Domin asked

"Yep, he always wanted to transfer here ever since high school, sadly he can only visit us on summer" Haechan said

"Who's Renjun by the way?" Jisung asked

"He's my best friend and Haneul's cru-" Haneul covered Haechan's mouth before he could expose her.

"Haneul's what?" Jisung asked again

"None of your business Park." She said before eating her lunch again.

Domin and Chenle understood Haechan's words and Haneul's actions. And there, they teased her the whole day, without Jisung knowing a thing. (Poor Jwi:<)

[Tuesday]

As they arrived at school, Haechan was right. The girls started running towards the limo.

Haneul could see some banners saying

'Jisung, I love you!'
'Be my boyfriend Jisung'
'Haechan oppa be my husband'.

Haneul scrunched her face, disgusted by the girls who were thirsty for the two men beside her.

"I don't know why I'm still not used to this" She said and exited the limo first before she could get attacked by the group of girls.

She ran towards the back of the school. She looked around and after she made sure nobody followed her, she pushed the specific wall door that leads to her secret spot.

As she entered the area. She saw the calm and clean lake, the treehouse at the side and a bench on the other side.

The area was surrounded by trees and plants making it more fresh to the eyes.

She looked at the time and she was already late for the first period. So she decided to stay inside her spot for now.

"Why are you here?" She heard a familiar voice behind her, she flinched and looked at the person who sat beside her.

"Wha- How did you find this area?" She asked

"I can teleport remember? If my master is far from me, I will immediately teleport to her." He said and Haneul sighed

"This area is so beautiful. How'd you find this?" Jisung asked and admired the view.

"Me and Renjun found this when we explored the whole university. My dad brought me and Renjun here when we were still kids.

And yeah, we accidentally found this secret spot and nobody came here so we made this our secret spot" She explained and Jisung nodded.

"Who is Renjun to you?" He asked and Haneul sighed for the nth time.

"Don't tell anyone about this okay? Renjun.. He's my childhood friend and also my-" She trailed off and smiled

"My first love" Jisung could only nod since he didn't know what to say.

"We should go back. Don't wanna miss second period." She said before standing up and leaves the spot.

Jisung sighed and stood up.

'Wish I was your first love' He thought and followed Haneul outside.

[Wednesday]

"Okay class, let's start our game. I'll pair you up with your classmates so once I announce your partner, proceed to the center together and prepare." The P.E. teacher said and took out his list.