"LEE HANEUL! WAKE UP!" Chenle shouted near her ears making her jolt up and hit Chenle's forehead with her's.

"Ow! The fuck Chenle? I would be deaf in no time if you keep on shouting" She said while rubbing her forehead.

"Get up and take a bath, we'll eat breakfast together" Chenle said, still rubbing the spot where Haneul hit.

She stood up and took her uniform and towel before going to the bathroom.

As she finished taking a bath and changing into her uniform, she took her bag and went downstairs.

Jisung was already downstairs, sitting on the dining area next to Chenle.

🕯️

"Good luck on your first day Jisung!" Taeyong shouted from the limo and Jisung thanked him before running beside Haneul.

"Jessy, are the teachers here kind? 'Cause in our universe the teachers are really kind and they let us do whatever we want."

"Not at all Park. The teachers here are annoying and I call the school hell." She said in a monotone, making Jisung pout.

"Oh, but I guess I'll get the hang of it." He said and Haneul rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." Haneul's phone suddenly rang. She took it from her pocket and looked at the caller ID.

'Injunniee'

She smiled widely and answered the call.

"Injunnieee! Why did
you call?"

"Hello to you too Haneul,
well I just wanted to inform
you that I will be back there
in korea next week!"

Haneul's eyes widened and squealed silently.

Haneul had a very big fat crush on Renjun ever since they were in high school. Only Haechan knows about her liking the older.

"Really? OMG I can't wait!
Yah! you better bring me
some Jasmine tea or I'll
throw your ass
back to China"

S

he threatened and heard the male from the other line chuckle.

She felt butterflies in her stomach and Jisung could see her face turning red.

"Alright sweetie. I'll end
the call now, you should
be at school at the moment.
See you next week!"

She let out a quiet 'bye' before ending the call.

She squealed loudly and hit Jisung's arm before calming herself down and showed her infamous stoic face again.

"Uhm, are you okay Jessy?" Haneul looked at Jisung and turned her head back forward before saying.

"Let's go".

🕯️

"Really?! Renjun-ge will be back here next week?" Chenle shouted and Haneul nodded.

They were currently in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Jisung was clueless about what they were talking about since he didn't know the man named Renjun.