42) A Dark Red Season

They say in the arms of her man a woman finds her heaven.

Cocooned in his arms with her head resting on his chest as she heard his heartbeat, those words seemed true to her.

She had never thought that this day would come in her life. Who would have thought that a girl who takes every decision of her life after thinking twice will marry three men.

Isn't it too soon? Who marries someone after knowing them only for one month if that was not enough then who marries three men without caring about the world.

She was a mental case for sure, her lips twisted in a smile at that thought.

She bit her lips and stopped smiling when she remembered how the three pairs of eyes were staring at her, "Stop gawking at me," she whispered, not raising her eyes.

The tint of red was glowing on her cheeks as she broke the chain of Rudra's arms from around her body and straightened on her place.

Digvijay stared at his wife who was not meeting his gaze like before, "why is it making you nervous?" he rasped.

Not wanting to give him upper hand on the very first night of their marriage Aadya shook her head even if she was nervous wreck from inside otherwise why would her hands sweat on a winter night.

Vikram who was sitting on her right noticed how her hands were shaking.

Taking her hands in his, he kissed her knuckles and asked, "Did I tell you how beautiful you are looking as my bride."

Shaking her head Aadya replied in negative, Vikram frowned at that, "You always look beautiful my love but tonight as my wife you are resembling a heavenly goddess, ethereal."

His words made her already crimson cheeks turn more crimson and she bit her lips hard to swallow that shy smile.

"Did anyone else told you how beautiful you are looking tonight? she shivered visibly when Rudra whispered in her ears, she finally looked at his eyes, "yes," she said in a small voice.

"who" echoed the three men together, their jaw clenched hard. Who dared to look at their wife and compliment her.

"Your mother," unaware of the darkness of their demeanor, Aadya glanced at Vikram and said. Not able to meet his gaze for long she again looked down turning into a puddle of emotions.

The anger which was ignited in their chest was melted down by her two words.

Vikram tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her heating cheek, "My wife," he said, proudly.

Soon the car reached its destination and stopped in front of the big iron gates of the great triumvirate estate.

With his head down in respect the driver opened the door of the car for them.

Rudra put his hands forward to Aadya and with a grateful smile on her lips she gripped his hand, exiting the car.

She had only placed her feet on the ground when Digvijay took her in his arms carrying her in a bridal style, she gasped at his sudden action.

With Rudra and Vikram by his side and his wife in his arms Digvijay walked towards their home.

With a fondness in her eyes Aadya looked at the way to their home. Their home was decorated with golden lights making it more beautiful.

"Our home," corrected her subconscious, Aadya smiled back at her after a long time she was hearing from her.

Aadya gently put her hand on his shoulder and looked ahead, "welcome home, wife" Rudra said as they entered inside.