"Ohh Come on!, Really dead?!," Jisoo said madly in her phone. Because she just lose in the game. She madly threw her phone in the sofa. And finally looking at me once again.

"It's your fault that i died!, You little brat!," she said crossing her arms in her chest. Glaring at me. "Who cares," i said and showed her my tongue to tease her.

"Okay, I won't help you bitch," Jisoo said stubbornly. "Unnie just come over here and help me with this damn files," i said irritated.

"I dont care," she said teasingly. This chicken is really crazy. "Get your ass here, and help me bitch," i demand.

"Nope, i don't want too you silly brat," Jisoo said teasingly. This chicken really tempting me to kill her.

"Chicken, Help me now so we could go home already," i demanded. "Alright," she sighed defeatedly. She got up from the sofa and lazily walk up in my direction.

"Good Girl," i said when she was right in front of me. Glaring at me. "Sit down, let's start this shit," i point at the chair. And she sat on it forcefully. And she asked me what to do. Then i get some if it and give it to her. Then we start doing our bussiness.

HOURS LATER...

"I wished i didn't come with you," Jisoo said whining and stretching her limbs. I did do the same, stretching my limbs too. We are Still here in my office. We are almost done. We are really exhausted, because it's quite too many.

"It's not my fault, you come with me," i said and ignored her grunt. "Bitch, you demanded me to come with you, even though i don't want too..," she fight back.

"Whatever," i rolled my eyes. Cause she said was true. I demand her a while ago, to come with me. Because i don't have a accompany here and i don't want to be alone.

"Just be Grateful Jendukie, you have a Kind and Generous Cousin like me," she said confidently. "Yuck," i disgustedly said by her words. She rolled her eyes.

"You know what Unnie, Let's go home," i said. I fix the last student profile and were done."Done," i informed her. "FINALLY, We're done!," she sighed of relief.

Jisoo stand up. And went to get her phone in the couch. I put all the students profiles in my cabinet. And get all my things to put it on my purse. I fix myself first and get my chanel bag.

Then walk up to where was Jisoo at. She's already in the door waiting for me. We got out of the office. I tap my card on the door. The door was locked now. I looked at Jisoo.

"Let's go?," i asked her. "Of course, Let's Go," she said excitedly and dragged me in the parking lot to go in my car. We got in my Rolls Royce car. And Yes, I'm the one who will drive. Yes we have many drivers. But i told to our drivers that we will manage it.

Now me and Jisoo are in the car. I'm driving to my parents house. On our way to my parents not really that peaceful. Because Jisoo Unnie always talking like blah blah.

She's really a talkative chicken. And she's always asking me. Why i was not showing Lisa my bad bitch attitude, a while ago.

I asked that too in myself. I don't know too, i just really feel comfortable with Lisa. She's really a nice person, so why would i treat her bad. And i think she's really innocent person.

And she's really pretty handsome, cute, and a hot nerd. I smirked in my thoughts. Then i blushed when i remembered what i just did to Lisa a while ago, like teasing her and making her blush many times.

"Why are you smirking and blushing?, Are you out of your mind?," Jisoo asked looking at me like I'm a crazy person. "Nothing Unnie, I just remembered something," i said ignoring her questions. And focus on driving.