CHAPTER 6

Student Council President

Lisa Pov

"So Unnie, Why are you here?, if you are not the Student Council President?," i asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to eat my chickens here," she joked. I laugh. "But seriously Unnie, What are you doing here?," i asked.

"I accompanied my cousin here, because she has no companion,and she also has work to do here, It's not the start of classes and there aren't too many people here now, so I just accompanied her, I'm just waiting for her to finish what she's doing and then we'll go home at the same time," Jisoo said. "So Who's your Cousin?," i asked. "The one and only Jennie Kim the Student Council President," she said.

"Really? Is she pretty?," i asked. she looked at me with a teasing smile. "Why Manoban?, would you court her?, when i told you she's Pretty?," she said. "What No!, Unnie i just asked you and then that's it, I'm just curious you know what she looks like then that's it," i said offensively. "Curious your Face, you just want a girlfriend , that's why you're asking me if she's pretty or what, Not me Manoban not me Ok," she said. "Ok not you," i joked. she glared. "But you don't even know if i like girls," i said raising my eyebrows.

"I just know ok, I just really know that you like girls i can feel it," she wiggled her eyebrows. I sigh. "Fine I like Girls, I'm bisexual i like both Genders, Happy now?," i said. "Told yah I'm Right, by the way I'm bisexual too so same same," she said. I nod. "Where's your Cousin Unnie?," i asked. she was about to answer. As if on cue, the door widely opened and then someone entered and she looks mad.

"UNNIE!, I told you not to eat your chickens here in my office, because it's smells," the girl said. Then i turned around to looked at her. I was stunned for a moment. The girl at the door really had a Breathtaking Beauty. I think she is Jennie Kim. The one we're talking about a while ago. She's wearing a white tank top with a ribbon on it, high waisted skirt, boots, and to complete her looks she has a light makeup on her face. she had my breath for the moment when i land my eyes on her. I don't know if she's human because it's illegal to be this beautiful. I've only seen such beauty like her just like now. she's a Goddess not a person. she has this Angel Face. She's like an Angel who had fallen from heaven. Jennie's face is beautiful and youthful. she had this cat-like eyes, she has a more chic look thanks to her attractive cat-like eyes. Jennie has double eyelids, straight eyebrows, a small face, plump lips, and a thin and high nose bridge. Jennie's had a medium-sized eyes have become her main charm point due to how charismatic it makes her look, she has a mole on her left eyelid. She also has a square-shaped jaw, had a fair skin, mandu cheeks that i want to squish, and her height she is not tall not at all. she looks adorable on her height hehe. So all in all she's Perfect. I thought.

 I thought