FlyMouth

FaceTime Call - 7:03 pm

Nicki 🎀- what time you coming I miss you baby.

Meek 🏆- I'm gone be there in about an hour and I got a surprise for you

Nicki 🎀 - what is it rihmeek you know I hate surprises

Meek 🏆- aww okay cool we can sit in the hotel and have a staring contest all night

He said in a tone he was very serious and Nicki knew.

Nicki 🎀- Rihmeekkkk you know what I meant

Meek 🏆 - You don't really deserve my surprise so it don't matter to me we can stare maybe play patty cake

He sat back in his seat and adjusted his 24k gold earphones. He was totally emotionless he was still pissed at what he saw on Instagram last night. He had been sat up her surprise so it wasn't something he could just cancel because he was upset.

Nicki 🎀- why you acting like that

Nicki said in a childlike tone as she layed down and pouted.

Meek 🏆- like what ?

She broke eye contact and mumbled " a lil bish"

Meek 🏆- oh word onika I'm a bitch now !

Nicki 🎀- I ain't say you where

Meek ended the FaceTime call and threw his phone in his backpack. He was pissed he ain't play about that word and she knew that shit . He was a lot of things but a bitch nigga never been one.

Nicki -

Sherika was laughing at Nicki who had her pillow over her face.

Sherika- you fucked up 😂 all the words you could have used .

Nicki- shut up

It was kinda muffled since her head was under the pillow but steal understandable.

Sherika- I don't know what it is about them philly niggas but they don't like that word 😂

She sat up and put he back against the headboard .

Nicki- he was acting like one tho being all mad at me for no reason

Sherika- I'm sure you probably said some slick shit

Nicki- I just wanted to know what my surprise was

Sherika- oop I know why he mad

She showed Nicki her phone it was last nights performance. One of her dancers had got a little to into it and bit her ass then kissed it . Nicki smiled and played with her hair . It was on the shaderoom page that he had liked the video on a fan page.

Nicki - I didn't even have control over that

Sherika- welp my baby gone be glad to see me so I'm gone go change

She got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Nicki turned on the tv . She didn't like him being mad at her but she had to much pride to call him back after he's the one who hanged up . If he had let her explain she wouldn't be upset. She decided to go change so she would be ready for his surprise if he still decided to do it .

(Nicki p.o.v )

I went to go to my closet and decided to kiss up a bit and wear everything he got me . I put on some white Levis jeans and white channel holter top. I put on the gold bracelets he got me for my birthday. My hair was still pink so I decided not to wash out the hair dye. I sat out a jean jacket and a jean hat to match .