𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.".

                   ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

It's been two months since the fight everything had been going well. Tanjiro finally got out of his coma. Inosuke and zenistu went back to work. So did I. Tengen actually retired. While me and muchiro have been dating for two months already. It's been great so far nothing has went wrong.......yet.

i walked around the butterfly estate like always looking for something to do. I was off today but everyone was "busy".

I sighed. Then kanao came out. "Oh y/n I didn't see you there.". She said.

"I've been here all day.". I said. "Hm....... What are you going to do?". She asked. "Nothing I would look for muchiro but I don't know were he is.". I said. "Oh muchiro.". Someone said walking this way. It was shinobu.

"He's looking for the "secret weapon" in the village. the swordsmith village.". Shinobu said. Then my eyes lit up.

"and he didn't tell me?".

"i've never been there, so how would i get there.". i said. shinobu giggled. "all you have to do is ask and in sure your sword needs fixing anyways.". she said.

i nodded.

                          ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

i made it to the gate where i met a kokushi.

"hello there. i will guide you to the village since oyakata gave his permission.". the kokushi said. the kokushi was a dude and he was a couple inches taller than me. he seemed a lot older than me too.

"alright let's go.". i said. "wait you just need a few things.". he said.

"ugh.".

"i have to give you this shot considering you can sense peoples auras. you also have to wear these ear, nose plugs, and a blind fold we don't want you smelling, hearing, or see anything.". he said holding a needle.

i sighed.

"i hate needles.".

"fine.". i said. then i lifted up my sleeve from him to put the liquid in the needle in my arm. "it'll make you fall asleep by the way.". he said.

then i got light headed. "jeez.". i said. then he put the ear plugs in my ear and nose plugs aswell till i passed up.

    ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"OWH!". i shouted as someone pinched me hard.
"finally your awake, here let me take these off.". a lady said. she took off my blind fold and etc.

my eye's widened to see the whole village infront of me. "wow the village is really amazing.". i said.

"your first time here, lady l/n.". the kokushi said. "just call me y/n. nothing formal but yes.". i said.

she hummed to my response. "here let's have a tour around, by the way your sword hasn't been fixed in awhile but i'm sure your swordsmith will do just the trick.". she said.

"uh my swordsmith doesn't like me very much.".

    ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

while i was at the village i met the chief there. he let me eat some of his candy it was delicious and he told me i was a very bright pretty young lady. he said my sword should be done soon and let me go on my way.