𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
                   𝘪'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵.".

                       ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

i ran through all the rooms to find anyone. i saw a crow flying above me.

"Felix?". i shouted.

"CAW! SHINOBU KOCHO HAS
BEEN KILLED BY UPPER RANK TWO!".

i stopped.

i was shocked to hear my dearest friend, shinobu kocho, have been killed.

i lowered my head for a second.

"we're hashira...we sacrifice our lives so the world could be a better place....". i said.

then i kept running with a tear rolling down my face.

all the memories of shinobu ran through my head. her and rengoku will always be remembered.

                     ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

then for some reason the wall moved making me trip making me fall into a hole. i landed on my arm. i whined in response.

"owww.". i whined.

i looked around to see a weird room. i got up and whipped off dust. i wasn't really injured considering it wasn't that hard if a fall.

i heard someone wince in pain. i quickly went towards the nosies. my eyes widened to see muchiro injuried.

"m-muchiro!!". i shouted running to him.

"are you ok??". i asked. "y-yeah...". he said. he was bleeding a lot. then he looked at me with just an shock expression.

"y-your eyes..are you back into a human??". he asked. i gave him a small smile.

"yes..but this isn't about me lay down so i can help you...". i said laying him down. "i might have a little demon in me so it would be enough to heal you.". i said.

i placed my hands on muchiros chest.

"please work, please mom and b/n, please.".

he groaned in pain. then i used the left over power i had and he was healed only a little.

"there just don't open your wound.". i said.
then muchiro grabbed my wrist softly.

"y-you need to help sanemi he's facing the demon on his own. the upper one...". he said.

i was shocked but then smiled.

"just rest till your ready i got this.".

with that i gave him a small peck on the check and dashed off to help sanemi.

i ran over to see a huge gust of wind go everywhere. i looked to see gyo.

then i got into my fighting stance. "y/n it's nice to see you here too.". gyo said with a smile on his face. i smirked.

"Breathing style 2: Oneiricpotence.".

then me and gyo striked. gyo got his weapon out and swung it. it was going to grab him and then i was going to slice his neck we were close too.

i swing my sword but in a blink he ducked down. we only got some of his hair.

i did a flip and landed right next to gyo.
then the upper one quickly came after us. he did his moon breathing i jumped.