𝙢𝙪𝙯𝙖𝙣

"𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.".

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

sanemi got up and didn't say anything. we nodded our heads and started to head out. muchiro tried to pick me up in  bridal style.

"no i'm fine i can run on my own thanks.". i said smiling. "your not let's wait till we get there.". muchiro said quickly picking me up.

"CAW REVIVAL! MUZAN WAS REVIVED! THE PILLARS MUST GATHER AS ONCE AND EXIT! THE BUILDING WILL COLLAPSE!".

that's when we all looked at eachother and started running out. once we got out the whole thing made an explosion.

that's when sanemi fell making him pass out. "muchiro, go i'll take care of him !". gyo shouted. me and muchiro nodded. that's when i got out of muchiro's arms and got into my fighting stance.

"Breathing style 6: sleep bubble"

a bubble started to fill my sword. muchiro started his mist breathing. when we got there we saw muzan.

the bubble was big enough and i swung it to the ground making a big explosion. muchiro tried to cut his next but was shocked when he couldn't. muzan pushed him back.

"y/n muchiro!". everyone shouted. then in a blink of an eye muzan tried to cut us but we didn't get hit because our succors saved us.

"go! keep advancing! become human shields for the pillars! remain alert to give muzan some brawl at the very least!". one of my succors said. "wait someone stop them. i shouted. "stop all of you!". misturi shouted. they were dying trying to protect us.

"no! stop it!".

"why don't you all look over there.". muzan said. we turned to see tanjiro looking like he was going to blow up. "he has soaked in my own blood during the attack. the amount of blood is to much it won't turn him into a demon it's like a fatal poison it will destroy his cells and he'll perish.". muzan said.

then with that tanjiro stopped breathing. we couldn't just run to him, we had to stop muzan.
i barely could see the attacks but i still managed. my breathing style was useless against him. i tried my best to block and dodge but i still sliced parts of his body.

then misturi screamed. iguro ran to her. i quickly tried to look.

"iguro has to help her, she's badly injured.".

i turned and stabbed one of muzans long boney arms then i was lifted into the air.

everything went slow mo. i looked down to see everyone fighting while muchiro saw me go into the air. it was so high i could see everything going on.

"a-am i actually going to die mid air?".

"don't ever give up until you save this world!". someone said to me.

it sounded like my brother. then i got out of the trance.

"Breathing style 6: sleep bubble"

the bubble got big.
"it may not do alot but it'll help.".

as i got closer and closer to the ground then i slammed it onto the ground.

then the  explosion happened. (the explosion doesn't hurt the slayers). i thought it was safe but then muzan stabbed me right into my stomach. then he pushed me back into a tree.

then muchiro ran to me. "y/n!". he shouted. i felt like i was going to pass out but something was stopping me. "oh shit, are you ok?!". muchiro asked. i was bleeding bad with blood coming out of my mouth.

i coughed. "y-yeah.". i said. then i just saw iguro being launched. "i-iguro.". i said pointing. muchiro was huffing frantically. he was bleeding really bad maybe worse than me.

"i-i'm fine i need to keep going.". i said getting up. "y/n, you can't go your hurt badly.". muchiro said trying to stop me but i just ignored him i went back into the fight.

then kanao, zenistu and inosuke came. while muzan was distracted by one second, muchiro took that time to cut muzan up. i was running then muzan did his attack fast. i got slower and then for that second, i fell. i heard people scream but i couldn't hear that good. i could only hear my heartbeat.

i slowly got up but i looked down to see another wound on my abdomen. i also saw one of my legs not there. up to my knee it was gone. i couldn't speak. then i felt someone quickly pick me up in bridal style.

it was muchiro who was scared. "help her!". muchiro said giving me to the helpers. then muchiro looked at me with a frightened face.
"m-muchiro don't leave me please.". i said with tears falling down my eyes. "i'll come back ok?". muchiro said holding my hand. then he got up and left. i left my hand out and calling his name will tears falling down my face.

"please don't leave me.".

then my ears started to ring and that's when i could only hear my heart beat.

"what do we do!".

"she's not going to make this!".

"her wounds are so bad!".

those were the things that i heard.

that's when i passed out and the helpers screamed and freaked out. one of them ingected somthing in me something to wake up.

it was adrenaline.

i rose up fast with my sword in my hand. i was huffing. it was hard considering from one of my knees down i had nothing there.

i held onto my sword. "no, lady y/n, we can't let you go. we can't disobey sir tokitos orders.". one of them said. "i-i h-have to defeat muzan
t-to make a world a better place. i-if i die tell tanjiro and giyu something for me.". i said smiling whispering it to them and then i was gone. i saw misturi trying to take some of muzans arms off.

i went on the other side putting my sword back.
me and her ripped them off. then muzans face was terrifying. tanjiro looked like he was going to get swolled but then muchiro got infront him. he got stabbed all over the place by the sharp teeth.

the sun started to come up. then muzan started to swell up. gyo grabbed him by the neck with his weapon. he tried to go underground. muchiro still got up looking all bloody. my wounds started to open again.

that's when i used my last breathing style.

"Breathing style 1: Reality dreaming"

i jumped into the air and cut muzan. muchiro, giyu, iguro and sanemi did the same. with that muzan stopped digging and finally turned into

dust

thank you for reading!

we're almost done!

8/18/23