Epilogue: The beginning of tragedy

Lumiere, Secre, and Tetia flew to the village as fast as they could, their hearts growing more anxious by each second. Fortunately, Tetia felt something was amiss when her brother did not come out as planned to catch 6to the wedding of their younger sister,

and Secre found Lumiere being bind by a evil magic and by using her sealing magic they immediately fled to the elf village. In hopes of finding everyone safe,

But when they had finally arrived at the village, they were greeted with a horrible scene the elves lying on the ground bath on their own blood, Tetia however, still tried to believe that the Royal Family and nobles wont do such terrifying deed.

She knew that the other would already opposed to this union but she didn't think they would massacre an entire race, Tetia forgot about how far can humans take their greed they didn't even think twice on killing her younger sister 

The elf villager were dead and only Licht was lift alive, holding on Elle's cold body in his arms. He was surrounded by blazing ground that killed every life around. While he seemed to be still full of strength, Licht was also gravely injured in process of protecting Elle but it was proved futile for Elle was still hit by an arrow of light, hitting her womb and killing their child. Tetia noticed that something was wrong with Licht.

As Tetia looked at Licht grimoire she noticed the changed on the Clover

"Oh no... " The once four leaf clover had turn into five.

Lumiere's gaze first fell on the clover of Licht's grimoire that had grown a fifth leaf, then they went to your cold body filled with horror as he stared at his younger sister body, the once beautiful white dress has turn into red, he's gaze finally landed on his friend's face.

Secre looked at the scene with her eyes filled with horror. While Tetia covered her mouth with her hands as her tear fell nonstop while looking at the scene.

When Licht saw them, his expression slightly become relieved.

"I knew you would never betrayed us,I'm sorry for doubting you for a second please forgive me," he said with the faintest smile, he was able to reclaim his heart, the devil was shocked that elf was able to reclaim his once tainted heart,

"you are our hope. " as a single tear ran down Licht face. "it's futile now surrender your body to me. " the devil then tried to possess Licht body but the devil was repelled by Licht, "Right now, I am filled with tremendous negative mana. I don't have full control anymore, at this rate. The devil will... "

"Don't." Lumiere said, "to prevent my magic and body from falling into the hands of something wicked, I've pulled even more negative magic, into myself."

"Don't....dont do this, Licht, "Lumiere told Licht.

" I'm sorry. This is my last selfish request,"
As he put Elle's body on the ground.

"You're the only one who can grant it. " that was the last word Licht had said before performing a high forbidden magic into himself, as he's hair fell unto his face, red strips run down from his teary eyes into his chin,Licht was engulfed with light as three magic circle was shown into the sky a large explosion occurred below the ground,
"Don't Licht" Lumiere shouted to his friend,

As the dust cleared a humangios creature stood on his place with tree eyes and four arms a halo was shown on its back as black wings fluttered unto the night sky .

The once blue sky had turn into a black night 'Lumiere, please kill me' Licht last though before his transformation has taken over him

While Lemiel fought the monstrous Licht, Secre and Tetia noticed that Elle and one of her twins were still alive, so Secre sealed their wounds before flying off to help Lemiel. leaving Tetia to take care of Elle body.

She took the magic stones and the magic siphon with her. She reached the battle in time to pass the siphon to Lemiel, who used it to absorb a large attack that the demon was charging. Although the siphon shattered in the process, the attack was stopped, Secre notice that the negative energy has subside and letting  Licht briefly gained control of the body and stopped it.

"Lumiere now's....your...chance....hur..ry."

Licht briefly told Lumiere, In that moment, Lemiel finally understand why he was born with a large magical energy it was to stop Licht from being a murderer Lumiel raised his hand as his grimoire flew up on the sky and created a giant sword and plunged it into the demon, killing Licht.finally the long dark night has finally come to an end.

As The giant body collapsed on the outskirts of the kingdom, and its flesh dissolved, leaving behind the skeleton

As The giant body collapsed on the outskirts of the kingdom, and its flesh dissolved, leaving behind the skeleton. Atop the skull, The devil attempted to take the five-leaf clover grimoire, but Secre used the magic stones to seal him in an Eternal Prison.

As result of her using the stones, she sprouted Weg. Before the seal completed, the devil pulled the magic stones to him and cast Noad Nephesh, suspending the elves' souls and setting them, along with himself, to reincarnate in the distant future. Lemiel, who had been grievously wounded in the battle, arrived to check on Secre. Despite the risk of using the magic stones again, she decided to seal the prince into a statue so that he may be there in the future to stop the devil and to protect the peace.

The Clover royals posthumously awarded Lemiel the title of Magic Emperor for defeating the demon and saving the Clover Kingdom.

The subsequent generations of Clover royals inherited the stolen magic power. furthering the imbalance of power which Lemiel had hoped to eliminate.

THE END

====================================

Whew finally this story has come to an end but don't worry a new Oc will be introduced on the new book that will be part of this story the child of Licht and Elle.

And it will also answer the question of what happened to Tetia after the fight.