Ch 2: Riolu's Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Riolu: "Scorbunny, where are you!"

Riolu p.o.v
I wait for a response, and then I hear Scorbunny's voice.

Scorbunny: "Riolu! Is that you?!"

Riolu p.o.v
I respond with such great relief.

Riolu: "Yes, it's me. Where are you!"

Scorbunny: "Follow my voice. I have a surprise for you."

Riolu: "Surprise? Why would she have a surprise for me?"

Riolu p.o.v
So I followed Scorbunny's voice, and to my surprise, I found her standing on a log above a river. I yell out her name in a frightened voice.

Riolu: "Ss... Scorbunny!!"

Scorbunny: *chuckles* "look, Riolu, I found a log that can help us get over the river."

Riolu: "Scorbunny, please get off the log!"

Scorbunny: "Okay!"

Riolu p.o.v
I watched as she began to walk in my direction, then suddenly, a shadowy claw came out of the river, grabbed Scorbunny by her feet, and pulled her into the river.

Riolu: "SCORBUNNY!!!"

Riolu p.o.v
I rush to the river looking for Scorbunny, but I can't see her anywhere. I desperately started calling out for Scorbunny hundreds or thousands of times, but I got no response. I tumbled to the ground and began to cry, knowing that my one true friend had died.

Riolu: "Scorbunny... I'm... *sniff* so sorry."

Riolu p

Riolu p.o.v
Then suddenly, I hear a familiar voice calling out to me.

End of Riolu's Nightmare.

Scorbunny: "Riolu! Riolu, please wake up. You're having a nightmare!"

Riolu: *gasp* *pant* *pant*

Riolu p.o.v
I wake up with tears in my eyes on my face and turn to see Scorbunny. Her hand was on my shoulder; she looked at me with concern.

Scorbunny: "Riolu... are you alright? You were crying and saying my name repeatedly."

Riolu p.o.v
I curled myself up and told Scorbunny about the awful dream I had.

Riolu: *sniff* "I was dreaming that you suddenly left and when I yelled out your name you replied saying "follow my voice" then when I followed it I see you standing on top of the log above the river suddenly a shadowy claw hand grabs you and pulls you into the river I look into the river, but you were nowhere to been seen I repetitively called out your name, but I never got a response, I thought you died."

Scorbunny p.o.v
I wiped the tears off of Riolu's face and gave him a comforting hug, and patted him on his back to calm him down.

Scorbunny: "There, there, Riolu, please don't cry. It was just a dream. I'm still here with you. You won't need to worry about me, Riolu. I will never go near a river alone, I promise."

Riolu: "Y...you promise?"

Scorbunny: "Yes, I promise."

Scorbunny p.o.v
I give Riolu a warm smile hoping that will make him feel better.

Riolu: *sniff* "Okay... Um, Scorbunny?"

Scorbunny: "Yes?"

Riolu: "Thank you for being my friend."

Scorbunny: *giggles* "You're welcome, Riolu."

Riolu p.o.v
As I lay on my back, I felt Scorbunny wrapping her arm around my waist and hugging me.

Riolu: "Scorbunny?"

Scorbunny: "Yes, Riolu?"

Riolu: "Do you mind if I hug you as well?"

Scorbunny: "I don't mind at all, Riolu." *giggles*

Riolu p.o.v
As I hugged Scorbunny, I began to blush a little. All my worries went away. I felt so happy. I wanted to protect Scorbunny from anything that would try to hurt her.

To be continued...