Giovanni Dior White
📍 Memorial Hospital
Same day 2022

" Demani , come here right quick" I just needed to hugged my sister. We broke down together , Dream is our second sister . Ain't nobody sleeping unless they are dead .

" who the fuck would do this shit to her" she said as she cried on my shoulder

"Ion know but bro said she went out to eat with a bitch named Maia. Ion know who the bitch is but she fenna die"

"DeMani & Giovanni" we turned around facing Tae and Jayda . We all hugged each other , breaking down

" what happened " Jayda asked .

" they told us she got shot 3 times and got beat in the face. But they didn't let us know where she got shot but she was unconscious when they found her"

" fuck would do this to her" Tae asked , he look like he was ready to catch that body for her

" you know a bitch named Maia? She was with her at the time" I looked at him

" Maia? That's her homegirl from back home. She look sneaky as fuck" he said

" oh fr ? Show me a picture" he pulled out his phone and showed us

" ima kill this bitch on my daddy I am" I pulled up her Instagram and Dm'ed her

Giovanni.Foreign_
How you know Tabitha?

I waited a few seconds before she responded.

ChasityMo
I'm her friend from back home, who the hell are you in my Dm asking about her

Giovanni.Foreign_
The bitch that's gone end you. You got my friend hurt and ima make sure you get the worst feeling . Let her die or lose the baby bitch cause it seems like you a mother yourself 🤣🤣🤣 ready for you child to be motherless . You done fucked with the right bitch. Anywhere you go bitch , ima find you that's on Tabitha LIFE BITCH .

ChasityMo_
Ion take threats likely, so might wanna down that attitude from a 10 to a damn 1 speaking to me like you know me . Oh, motherless? Bitch you tripping if you think about touching me . You don't even know me to even pop your shit like you somebody .

Giovanni.Foreign_
LIKE I SAID LET TABITHA OR MY GODCHILD NOT MAKE IT , IM COMING FOR YOU , YOUR WACK ASS MAMA, DAUGHTER & BABY DADDY BITCH ! IMA REAL DEAL STEPPA BITCH ! THREATS ? BABYGIRL ION MAKE THREATS AND IMA DO IT & EVEN IF THEY DO MAKE IT, YOUR FAMILY IS A DEAD MAN WALKING .

"Y'all this bitch think I'm playing with her" Durk & Von walked over and seen who I was texting .

" Go head and tell that bitch to meet you somewhere & whoever else she got with her ass" Von blurted out

" I got you" Durk pulled me on his lap and whispered something into my ear

" you know I got you and Tabitha. So when you do what you got to do , ima be on the side your ass holding your hand. You really turning me on right now , but we can save that for later"

I smiled . " I know baby but I'm mad right now so let me stay"

ChasityMo_

You talk to much for me bitch. Come find and so I can if you really on it

Giovanni.Foreign_
🤣🤣 bet,it's your wish

"Ay bro, tell your ppl to find this bitch location . Most definitely spinning the block" I said to Von

" Bet"

Omniscient
Memorial Hospital 📍
Jan 2022

"Family of Tabitha Jones"... the doctor called out as he walked in the waiting room.

They jumped up ran towards the Doctor.

"Who's Dayvon Bennett" he looked around to all of them until Von cleared his throat

" I am" He responded to the doctor , waiting to hear some news, good news at that .

" Before I tell you . I just want to let you know Tabitha is a fighter . She is the strongest patient I had my whole career. She was shot three times , one in her arm and twice in her stomach. It seems as if it was on purpose"

" now since I am under the OTF payroll , she told me to tell Giovanni that it was a set up and to get her phone . & Dayvon, she was sorry that she didn't listen to you when you told her that bitch of friend of hers was a snake"

"What about the baby Doc" Von looked at him as we all looked at him , just waiting .

" The baby is just fine, we took him earlier but he is just as healthy"

"Unfortunately, we had to put her to sleep so she couldn't feel any pain for a couple of hours but she is a stable . We do got on her a machine just to observe her"

"She's in room 304 . Y'all are welcome to go in there .