🐰 Easter Special 🐰

|Kind of a Shoko x Male Reader but not really??|

BUNNY

SERVANTS

-

-

-

-

"I refuse." I said.

"So do I." Fushiguro grumbled.

"Come on! It's a good opportunity to stand out!"

Gojo said trying to convince everyone to go with him to help out as staff for a new bunny themed cafe.

"I think you two stand out enough already though." Fushiguro said as Kugisaki and Itadori agreed with him.

"But you know, every time something new opens up everyone wants to try it out and they get a too much costumers to handle!" Gojo said.

"So, did they ask you to help them out?" Shoko asked.

"Yep!" Gojo responded.

"But why you of all people..." Everyone in the room said.

"Hey!"

"Sure, I'll do it." Shoko said with a hand on her hip.

"US TOO!" Both Itadori and Kugisaki said together.

"Tch, fine." Fushiguro said as he stood next to Kugisaki and Itadori.

"Too busy." Maki said as she walked away.

"Shake." Inumaki said as he left with Panda.

They all then looked at me and suddenly I was inside of a rabbit themed cafe.
。。。

"End me now." I said.

"Don't be so grumpy Anonymous san, I'm sure it'll be fun!" Itadori said.

The cafe owner began to tell us how we'll be acting towards the customers.

"When a customer walks in you'll greet them "Good morning miss/sir" and bring them to a table and get their order.
For the menu we also have specials acts that they can tell you all to do, for example; a birthday, you'll bring their cake and sing together." The owner continued with out letting out a single breath as she told us other acts we might end up doing.

"We've got three changing rooms in the back, they are separated by gender." The owner of the Cafe said as she pointed at the back.

"Did I mention we were going to wear Bunny themed attires as well?" Gojo asked.

"Gojo..." Everyone said as their eyes began to glow red making him shiver.

"Here you go, the men will where this and the women can wear this."

(A/n: If yknow who it is, it stays between you and me.)

Guys will wear this but in whatever color you like:
(Ignore the puppet.)

)