Chapter 15: Sage

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Now it was the battle between Fushiguro and Kamo.

Kamo the heir from one of the three major well known Clans among the sorcerers.

Sort of how the Yakuza works, I suppose.

There are always some challenging others in superiority, strength and wealth.

'As if they could ever reach our rank, the Karukaze will always be on top, and it will be forever.'

I thought to myself and realized I was getting off topic, I looked forward and continued to look at the screen that showed every students movements.

Fushiguro seemed to have had improved on doging since he seems to be doing quite well doging the arrows that are coming towards him.

Whatever attack came at him he just brushed it off with an emotionless face.
Two arrows came from behind and he still avoided it smoothly.

'Nice.'

When he landed; arrows came towards him making him jump down the stairs while blocking them as two more were about to reach him but were caught by his Toads.

"Well he definitely knows who he's up against." I said.

"Definitely! It also seems that he's practiced running faster since he always runs away from things, hehe." Gojo said.

Kamo probably thought it would be a good idea to start a conversation with Fushiguro out of nowhere during a battle, so it seemed that he went with the idea.

An arrow was shot above Fushiguro from Kamo possibly to distracted him as he punched Fushiguro away.

They both stopped for a few sec to talk about each other's cursed energy and techniques.

'How Boring...'

I sighed catching the attention of the living skeleton.

"Well someone seems to be getting bored. If you cant take this seriously, should you really be here?" The skeleton said.

"Huh, everyone in here is getting bored." I replied.

"Yeah." Eveyone except Pincipal Gakuganji said.