🎄Christmas Special 🎄

[Mei Mei]
(Short)

🎄                        🎁                       🎄                         🎁                        🎄

"I think I'll get these for the kids." The masked man sighed thinking about what the trio might like, they were all different after all, one emo, one goofy, and a boss girl.

'Why do teenagers have to be so difficult....'

"Will you be getting things for the other facility members?" Mei Mei asked.

"Yeah, I got one for all of them." He responded.

"Even Gojo?" She questioned.

"No."

"Ah."

"So, what do you want for Christmas?" He decided to ask.

"Hmm, I don't know yet." She responded.

And so on one wintry night just a few days before Christmas, Mei Mei finally decided to give hints to her lover about what she wanted.

"I don't think I have enough money to buy this."

"Such a shame, my pockets are empty to buy this, it looks so good too, but it's so expensive."

"I wish I had money on me, I could be buying everything in this mall."

She recalled the hints she gave him, she figured that maybe he got the idea.

But instead they both had thought differently.

The masked man had assumed she actually wanted the stuff she kept pointing at and whined about being too expensive. So he bought them without her knowing.

There was almost no room left under the tree.

But what she actually wanted was money. A lot of it, the reason why she picked the most expensive of items.

Of course she did.

So on the day of Christmas after she had opened up most of her dozens of gifts from him, she gave a soft laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"You actually got me these?" She answered with a question of her own.

"Wasn't it what you wanted?" He continued.

"Well, yes. But I thought you got what I was actually hinting at." She smiled.

"And that is...?"

"Money." She batted her eyelashes innocently.

"You could have just asked anytime for it." He said.

"If feels nice receiving it as a gift."

"I see, well it's a good thing I got this last gift for you." The man pulled a gift out of nowhere and handed it to her.

She took it with gleaming eyes.

"Go on and open it." He said, arms now resting at the top of couch.

And she did but what she got was more than what she expected.

She licked her lips at the sight of it.

"Hehe, I got everything I wanted." She said.

"So..." He started.

"So?" She questioned.

"What's your gift to me?" He asked.

She placed her gift down and leaned closer to him. Her hands went to the back of his head undoing his mask.

She took a good look at his face and her cheeks where beginning to turn pink.

"This is your gift." She said before moving on top of him.

She had worn something quite dangerous, something she got at the mall just for today and she wore it under the clothes she currently had on, which she started to remove one by one.
(A/n: I'll leave the rest to your imagination.)
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/n: Aight so hear me out, it's been a month and I almost didn't know where to go with this book, the next chapter for this book will be one long chapter or 2 separate ones.  I have the AOT book I need to update after this one and I have another book in my drafts. Thanks for being patient.

I know this is different from what I usually write and that's why I wrote it, I just wanted to try it for a future book and see how well it does. I hope you cringed because I sure did.

Happy holidays.